11 LIT songs to add to your pregame playlist

11 LIT Songs To Add To Your College Pregame Playlist

For nights to remember or forget...

1440

Let's be real pregaming is the best part of the night. It's when you feel all the excitement for what lies ahead. Drinking is cheap. And, no one's crying or puking yet. Basically a win for everyone. Well, unless someone spills red jungle juice on your new white dress... that's a bad night. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Anyways, a major key to throwing a good pregame is having a great playlist. No one wants to take gross shots of Burnett's in awkward silence. Duh! So, to help you and your fellow mates out I've compiled a list of absolute bangers. And yes, all of these songs are from 2018. I prefer to save the classics for darties.

Add these songs to your pregame 2k18 playlist for night to remember... or forget.

Jackie Chan - Tiësto & Dzeko ft. Preme & Post Malone

This is the perfect song to start your pregame with. It's hype, but not too hype to where Chad wants to karate chop the pong table in half.

Drew Barrymore - Bryce Vine

I want MORE. Totally obsessed with this song. It's definitely more on the chill side, but it has a way of bringing out my inner Drake inspired dance moves. Shoutout to Hotline Bling.

SWISH - Tyga

Thank GOD Tyga made a comeback after his break up with Kylie. This song will have you head bopping while you swish in beer pong.

I Love It - Kanye West & Lil Pump ft. Adele Givens

I'll be the first to admit it. I hate that I love this song. But I do. The lyrics are hella catchy and I can guarantee they will be stuck in your head for the rest of the night.

Body - Loud Luxury ft. brando

Body is a safe bet for any pregame playlist, it's super catchy, fun, and a great song to get everyone pumped for the night.

FEFE - 6ix9ine, Nicki Minaj, & Murda Beatz

Anything Nicki Minaj touches is fire and the beat goes hard. That is all.

We Don't Care - Signala & The Vamps

"Oh well, I'm kinda drunk. But it's kinda fun, even if we know it's wrong But we don't, we don't care." Talk about the perfect pregame song! This song will totally be your new anthem.

Magic in the Hamptons - Social House ft. Lil Yachty

This song is super underrated but expect it to blow up this semester. It's filled with good vibes and the beat is lit.

2002 - Anne-Marie

Every time I hear this I get a warm and fuzzy feeling. It's the ultimate reminiscing song and you're bound to make some memorable moments with your friends while listening to it.

No Brainer - DJ Khalid ft. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, Quavo

On the topic of major keys, this song is a major hit. Obviously, It's from DJ Khalid! It's a no brainer to add this to your pregame playlist.

Goodbye - Jason Derulo & David Guetta ft. Nicki Minah & Willy William

Sadly, the pregame must end for the night to begin. Let everyone know it's time to order the uber by playing this. You'll be dancing on your way out the door!

You're now 11 songs closer to having a better night but remember this, just as important as it is to have good music at your pregame it's also important that you take the time to socialize with your friends. The great thing about pregaming is that you're in a smaller group, the lights are on, and you don't have to yell for someone to hear you. This is the time to really get to know your peers. So, give a cheers, share your lives, and play some tunes. Just like Anne-Marie's hit "2002," in ten years you'll be reminiscing about these days, and the songs you drank to.

Happy pregaming!