7 Thoughts That Every College Student Has The Week Before Spring Break

Everyone's favorite week of the year.

126
Flickr.com

Spring break is the week that every college student looks forward to each year. You have been planning and planning with your friends and before you know it you are only one week away. However, I'm sure that most college students can agree that the week leading up to Spring break can be very stressful. There are many common thoughts going through a college student's head right before Spring break hits.

1. "I hope my professors don't give me work over break."

There is no bigger buzz kill than that one professor who decides that it is necessary to assign 100 pages of reading to be completed over spring break. Like come on, don't we deserve a little bit of a break from the constant grind of schoolwork? They call it "break" for a reason.

2. "I have to wear a bathing suit in a couple of weeks?"

Well, I guess I better start to actually follow my spring break diet and hit the gym every day. It's time to get that spring break bod. No more late night snacking and making up excuses for why you can't make it to the gym today. You know it will all be worth it once you get to wherever you are going.

3. "There's a high chance I may blow through all of my money."

More often than not, you will be using the typical excuse of 'I'm on vacation," to excuse the fact that you just spent a fortune on a meal or some other expense from your week. It will all seem like a great idea until you get back to school and realize that you only have $4 left in your bank account.

4. "Why did all of my professors think that it was ok to assign exams the week before?"

All you can think about the week before spring break is all of the excitement that is about to occur in just a few days. However, that makes it that much more difficult to focus on the current reality which are the 5 exams you have this week. You would so much rather be planning your spring break schedule than copying your English notes.

5. Just one suitcase? Yeah right!

Packing may be one of the most challenging things in the world. If you are anything like me at all, then there is no such thing is "packing light." You want to bring this dress, but you think that you should also bring those two as well. I know, they may come in handy one night! And when you can't decide on which bathing suits to bring, you just end up throwing them all in the bag. This all seems like a great idea until you get to the airport and your bag weigh's 60 pounds. "Guess I'm paying extra!"

6. It better be sunny every single day.

Nothing puts more of a damper on your spring break plans then when it rains. You just lost a beach day and you have to figure out where to go from there, stressful!

7. Can it just hurry up already?

You have been constantly planning your trip and getting exciting for all of the crazy and exciting memories that are soon going to happen, and all you can do is count down the days until departure!