When Will The Evil Acts Subside?

When Will The Evil Acts Subside?

Praying for this country.

12
When Will The Evil Acts Subside?
leading the way

Recently the beautifully talented young soul, Christinia Grimmie, was senselessly murdered in front of her fans after sharing her gift of singing to the crowd in Orlando, Florida. Shot several times, she passed away hours after the incident to be with the Lord Our Father. Hours later, a nightclub, also located in Orlando, was gruesomely attacked by ISIS supporter Omar Mateen. Mateen claimed the lives of 49 individuals in the club using an assault rifle, receiving the running label of "the worst terror attack in U.S. history since 9/11."

I pray for this country.

The top running candidates of the 2016 United States Presidential Election include a republican candidate who can commonly be identified as a dictating fascist. While there is a democratic candidate who illegally made classified communications on her private computer under her title as Secretary of State, and is currently under investigation by the FBI. The heat against both parties, more commonly anti-Trump protestors, have resulted in violent protesting in the streets of the United States.

I pray for this country.

Ferguson spent nights in flames. Baltimore spent nights in flames. Not from forest fires or natural disasters, but from rioting instigated by our own American people over racial equality issues. Black lives matter. Police lives matter. All lives matter. Where is the justice in both situations?

I pray for this country.

One in six women and one in 33 men in the United States have been the victims of attempted or completed rape, according to the Department of Justice. Brock Turner, after taking advantage of and sexually assaulting a women at Stanford College, will only spend six months in prison. When will proper justice be brought to the individuals' lives who have been forever changed by sexual assault?

I pray for this country

When did this terror begin? When will it stop? Our country is on the brink of disaster with no point of return. When will the evil acts of individuals who reside in the United States of America subside? When will we as Americans connect this evil to the absence of the Lord Our Father in our daily lives, in our governmental decisions, and in our own thoughts as individuals.

These horrifying events are not occurring because our God does not exist... they are occurring because we have revoked him from our presence as Americans.

I pray for this country because our Father is no longer in Washington. How long will we allow the evil to continue until we reunite with our faith and subside it?

I pray for this country.