YouTube Videos To Help You Practice Putting On Your Makeup This Summer

These videos can help you get a start on putting on makeup

78
Instagram

Ladies and gentlemen, have you ever done your makeup and just question if it is INSTAGRAM SELFIE WORTHY?

It is 2018, the idea of not only women enjoying to do makeup, but also men have been increasing more and more. I have been doing makeup since I turned 15 years old because my parents never allowed me to play with makeup when I was younger. Once I was allowed to finally get my hands dirty with everything makeup related, I was overjoyed.

The first store I went to was Sephora in Hollywood, CA and honestly, the first thing I bought was the bare minerals "starter pack" in my opinion because it has blush, lipgloss, and foundation so pretty much the basics.

Even before I was 15, I would always watch Youtube videos that were makeup tutorials. Everything from your everyday makeup routine to a makeup look for a night out. One of the first videos I stumbled upon was a video from Jaclyn Hill.

This video was probably one I would always refer to because it was pretty much the basics when starting to learn how to do makeup. Jaclyn Hill's video was very helpful and I continuously refer to her makeup tutorials when people ask me about my makeup looks. Now, if you are the type of person that wants to figure out how to contour - well there are plenty of videos that are just about contour and my absolute favorite... HIGHLIGHT!

These skills were something I did not master until I want to say around 2015 which is when it became popular. Honestly, Jaclyn Hill's youtube videos were amazing and extremely helpful. For someone who is very visual and needs to have every step explained throughout the process, her videos did just that!

You're probably wondering..."What if I do not want to buy high-end makeup?" Well, you are in luck, my friends. There are plenty of makeup tutorials where makeup artists are using drugstore dupes that are similar products to what you may find at places like Sephora.

Manny MUA is one of the most popular makeup gurus on Youtube thus far. He is amazing when it comes to makeup tutorials, he gives such honest reviews and makes it clear that the makeup products that didn't work for him could work for others.

Manny MUA is such a great makeup artist because he specifies details of having dry skin, texture issues, and other things which benefits the understanding of what you should look for in your makeup items. Manny MUA knows that his viewers and followers never want high-end makeup reviews 24/7, but understands that people are and always can be on a budget.

Makeup can always be money friendly unless you go on a splurge which in my case, I always do occasionally. When it comes to things like finding the right makeup products, you will later figure out what videos to watch depending on the looks you are going for when it is a night out or a basic natural looking face. It is all about being creative and finding what works for your face shape. It all takes practice, but youtube videos are definitely something worth it.

This summer go on a splurge at Sephora or Target, get some products that you want to start off with, and get yourself on youtube and start your search for some great summer looks or skills you want to practice.

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!