Power Up: Bringing Energy To Cities Across The Globe

Portable solar energy is providing support to all

23
Ecosphere Technology Inc.

What is Ecosphere Technology, Inc.?

Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. is a global company that believes big ideas have a value in our world. By taking environmental challenges and inventing new technologies, Ecosphere helps to create partnerships with industry leaders, bringing environmental friendly technologies to commercial industry leaders. Founder Jacques Cousteau believed that, for companies to realize true sustainability, they have to have a mindful balance of ecology, economy, and technology. As an overall goal, the company plans to deliver real and lasting process improvements for a broad range of industries and applications.

The Ecos PowerCube®

Portable. Powerful. Sustainable. Versatile.

"Best of What's New Innovation of the Year - 2014"

These are just a view words that could be used to describe the Ecos PowerCube®, cutting edge technology that is allowing for solar energy to be transported all around the world. As one of the largest, mobile, solar-powered generators, the Ecos PowerCube® has limitless applications that can make a difference all around the world. This technology is not only useful for businesses, but can be used for communication systems, water treatment systems, water distribution systems and much more. The electricity generated from the system is capable of providing Internet connectivity, satellite communications, clean water, and providing other basic necessities. With endless uses, this power house can be transported internationally to help power schools and hospitals.

You may be thinking that this life-changing system could make living conditions easier for people around the world, but what does it take to power such powerful equipment. Once it arrives on location, Ecos PowerCube® can be deployed immediately to generate up to 15KW of electricity. Both self-sustaining and self-contained, this system is capable of being transported over land, air, and sea, making it the perfect solution for disaster relief missions and military support.

Get To Know The Facts

> "663 million people - 1 in 10 - lack access to safe water." via United States Census Bureau Estimates (2015)

> "A review of rural water system sustainability in eight countries in Africa, South Asia, and Central America found an average water project failure rate of 20 - 40 percent." via Lockwood and Smits (2011)

> "Globally, 1/3 of all schools lack access to safe water and adequate sanitation." via World Health Organization and UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP) (2015)

> "Lack of access to clean water and sanitation kills children at a rate equivalent of a jumbo jet crashing every four hours." via The Water Project

For the military, this portable station could help to prevent power outages caused by unreliable power sources. "In 2012 alone, the 87 power outages that occurred cost an estimated $7 million. By 2018 Navigant Research estimates that there may be up to 2.1 gigawatts in installed renewable energy capacity on Department of Defense installations (via greenbiz.com)."

For disaster relief projects and humanitarian acts, this portable live-changer could bring clean water and energy to school and homes who lack valuable access.

Overall, the Ecos PowerCube® is a live-changer. Taking a whole new meaning to re-designing technology, Ecosphere Technology Inc. is making a global difference with real world applications to their amazing and profitable products that are creating tremendous impacts.