The Ultimate Power Ranking Of The Best Free Restaurant Breads

Yes, cheddar bay biscuits make an appearance.

1828
Twitter

Going out to eat is always a good time, but there is only one thing that can take that experience from average to phenomenal: free bread. There are many chain restaurants who are known for their iconic breads. These addicting, carbohydrate filled morsels are the single reason why many people even visit certain restaurants. I have laid out the best of the best when it comes to this competitive department. These delicacies top the likes of any other chain restaurants’ breads. However, there can only be one winner who can claim the title of having the best free bread. Read below to see which complimentary restaurant bread will reign supreme.

12. The Cheesecake Factory Honey Wheat Bread

This bread basket is a fan favorite that comes with a lot of great options, but almost everyone's favorite is inarguably their delicious Honey Wheat Bread. This bread has the perfect level of sweetness while not being overdone.

11. Panera Bread French Baguette

While you only get one piece of bread with your meal at Panera, a bit of a let down for any bread lover, the perfection of the bread they give you earns it a spot on this list. This french baguette always has the perfect amount of crisp without overdoing it and pairs perfectly with almost every single item on Panera's menu.

10.Romano’s Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread

This savory bread is incredibly delicious and makes you feel like you stepped foot in Italy when you're balling on a budget. Sign me up.

9. Buca Di Beppo Italian Bread

This Garlic Bread is perfect for those who love a good, crunchy bread. It has the perfect amount of crunch on the outside without being too hard and is slightly soft in the middle.

8. Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Honey Butter Croissant

Similarly to Panera, you only get one of these for free (you can buy an order of three for around $2 or $3), but it is still so worth it to go to Cheddar's and sit in a table surrounded by multiple large family birthday parties specifically for this croissant. It's so perfectly flaky with a sweet taste that can't be topped.

7. Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread with Herb Olive Oil Dip

Carrabba's complimentary bread has a crunchy crust with a soft inside, which is a perfect balance. However, the olive oil that they give you to dip it in is what definitely puts it over the top.

6. Outback Honey Wheat Bread

Outback's Honey Wheat bread is the best honey wheat I've ever had. It's similar to the one from Cheesecake Factory, but somehow better (I can't explain this, just trust me.).

5. Mimi’s Cafe Carrot Raisin Bread

Mimi's gives it's customers a bread basket with lots of options, but the carrot raisin bread is the one that earned it a spot in the top five. This bread has the perfect amount of sweetness and texture while still not tasting like a dessert item.

4. Jim N Nick's Cheese Biscuits

Jim N Nick's is not as much of a common chain, but their bread is so delicious that it still deserves a spot on this list. If you are ever in the area of a Jim N Nick's, please go and get yourself some of this bread. These biscuits have a hint of sweetness but are made to be the perfect balance of sweet and savory with their delicious cheesy base.

3. Texas Roadhouse Rolls With Cinnamon Butter

These rolls are so light, airy, buttery, sweet, and delicious that they are well deserving of a spot in the top three. The cinnamon butter that comes with these rolls makes them even better.

2. Olive Garden Breadsticks

Just thinking about these delectable breadsticks makes my mouth water. They're perfectly seasoned, come with endless dipping sauce options, and are endlessly refillable. They may not be authentically Italian Italian in the slightest, but who cares? If you try to tell me that you would regularly attend Olive Garden if they didn't have these breadsticks, I'd have to call you a liar.

1. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

The winner of this contest is an iconic bread staple that had a lot of competition, but simply is, no question, the best in my book. I love everything about Cheddar Bay Biscuits. The seasoning, immense cheesy goodness, fluffy texture, endless refills, and the fact that Beyonce likes them makes them an American Classic. I without a doubt want these to be served at my funeral to honor my life. They are one of the greatest food items of all time. If you've never had a Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit, you simply haven't lived. End of story.

From Your Site Articles