Potatoes Are Amazing

Potatoes Are Amazing

A necessary staple in every diet.

10
Potatoes Are Amazing
Captain Exports

Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, french fries, potato chips... Have you ever met anyone who hated potatoes? Me neither. Potatoes come in all shapes and sizes and are nothing less than extraordinary. From mashed to baked, the meal options are endless.

My personal favorite, mashed potatoes have hundreds of variations. Whether it's garlic or butter potatoes (or both), you are sure to enjoy it. My favorite variation of mashed potatoes is buttery and creamy with a pinch of salt. Living in a dorm, it's difficult to obtain mashed potatoes all the time, but I keep a few packs of Idahoan Dried Potatoes in my room at all times for good measure.

Another classic is the french fry. Just like mashed potatoes, each french fry is unique. McDonald's fries are a fan favorite, but I prefer a crispier fry, like a golden brown color. Dip it in the condiment of your choice (for me it's ketchup) and you're good to go.

Potato or potato, tomato or tomato; it doesn't matter how you say it, as long as you savor each bite.