Postmates App Brings Delivery at Your Door

12
Postmates

We have all had those cravings for a certain food, but are too lazy to get up, get in the car, and drive there. Let alone walk there. In today's day and age, an app has been developed to satisfy our cravings without leaving our homes.

Postmates is transforming the connection between a customer and their local couriers. Couriers are people who purchase and also deliver goods from any restaurant or store in a particular city. The couriers will get any product delivered directly to a customer’s doorstep in under one hour.

The app is available to download for iOS and Android users. Once you start up the app, you will see some of the more popular places around you. However, you can also use the search bar to type in any restaurant/store to see if it is a participating place.

After that, you can tap on a restaurant to see their menu. You can click on the items you want and add them to your shopping cart. Once you are finished selecting your items, you can click checkout and shortly after, you will see all the details about the courier delivering your items.

Once the courier arrives at your door, you are able to review charges, tip the courier (optional), and then sign to confirm delivery.

Postmates is currently offering delivery services in select cities in Arizona, Northern California, Southern California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.

So now, with the push of a button you can satisfy your cravings or hunger from the comfort of your own home and have it delivered right to your door.