Everyone has been obsessing over Post Malone's new album "Beerbongs & Bentleys" lately, and so have I. Each song offers a unique beat, powerful words, and will have you singing along the whole time. Not only does this album amaze fans, but so do all of his other songs. They definitely leave fans wanting more, anxiously awaiting the release of his next album to come.
I have found myself analyzing the words of the songs on "Beerbongs & Bentleys," and have found them to be very deep. They can be related to anyone's life, which is very important for fans when they listen to a new song.
Here are thirteen song lyrics from Post Malone's "Beerbongs & Bentleys" that are just deep AF.
1. "All this stuntin' couldn't satisfy my soul. Got a hundred big faces, but I'm still alone." -Rich & Sad
2. "But it don't mean nothing without all my people." -Zack and Codeine
3. "Didn't faze you, would've given you the moon." -Over Now
4. "Life goes on, what can you do? I just wonder what it's gonna take." -Better Now
5. "Because no matter how my life has changed, I keep on looking back on better days." -Better Now
6. "I guess we're getting used to losing hope." -Otherside
7. "Left me in the cold but on the inside I was burning." -Otherside
8. "It's true - that all that you know is all that you are." -Stay
9. "It's like we only play to lose." -Stay
10. "Tryna find my way, I nearly lost it though." -Blame It On Me
11. "How you comprehend what you ain't understanding?" -Candy Paint
12. "Everybody trying to tell me what I stand for." -Candy Paint
13. "Tell me why I can't get no relief." -Paranoid
Aside from how great these songs are to listen to in the car with your friends, or listen to anywhere, they really reveal deep things about life.