25 Lyrics From Post Malone's 'Hollywood's Bleeding' To Boost Your Next Instagram Caption

25 Lyrics From Post Malone's 'Hollywood's Bleeding' That Will Boost Your Next Instagram Caption

I think this is a sign to start selling our break-up notes.

25600
YouTube

Post Malone isn't a Ken doll, but he is so much more: a lyrical genius.

Even without all the drugs, money, and fame, his songs hit deep. As a young college student trying my best to keep going and loving, I can definitely relate. I mean, who isn't always tired? A few years back, he performed at my school and, trust me, we were all mesmerized by his incredible acoustic abilities and pure emotion.

His new album, "Hollywood's Bleeding" was just released and I'm already obsessed. It features so many new artist collaborations from Ozzy Ozborne to Sza. I didn't even know I needed this in my life, but now that it's here, I'm never letting go.

Here are some lyrics from "Hollywood's Bleeding" that need to be an Instagram caption pronto:

"I just seen Lil' Mama Instagram and she flexin'" – "Internet"

"I dare you to do something" – "Circles"

"Wasted on Sunday, erase you on Monday" – "Allergic"

"This shit bliss, I'm so rich, abs like Abercrombie Fitch" – "Saint Tropez"

"Someone took a big L don't know how that felt" – "Sunflower"

"It's gonna take a lot more to kill me, bitch" – "A Thousand Times Before"

"Everyone's gone, but no one is leavin'" – "Hollywood's Bleeding"

"'Cause they ain't ever seein' me fold under pressure" – "On The Road"

"I'm gonna do what I want, when I want" – "I'm Gonna Be"

"I sold 15 million copies of a break-up note" – "Die For Me"

"Every chip out on the table, bitch I'm all in" – "I'm Gonna Be"

"I go out, and all they eyes on me" – "Hollywood's Bleeding"

"You say you don’t know me, but I know that’s false" – "A Thousand Bad Times"

"Used to have friends now I got enemies" – "Enemies"

"I want you out of my head" – "Goodbyes"

"Shit was sweet until I was a sucker, shout out Jonas Brothers" – "I Know"

"Some things you just can't refuse" – "Sunflower"

"I need better energy" – "Enemies"

"Shit, I'm checking off my bucket list" – "Saint-Tropez"

"The world has gone to shit and we all know that" – "Internet"

"I'm no good at goodbyes" – "Goodbyes"

"Now I'm drinkin' again, 80 proof in my veins" – "Goodbyes"

"If you keep staring at the sun, you won't see what you have become" – "Staring at the Sun"

"You're just a devil undercover" – "I know"

"It's a moment when I show up, got 'em sayin', 'Wow'" – "Wow"