Post Capitalism

Post Capitalism

How A Type One Civilization Will Be Born Out Of The Ashes Of Global Capitalism; And The Challenge Humanity Will Face If Global Capitalism Persists.

164
Post Capitalism
HD Wallpaper Best wallpaper Design

The concept of the Kardashev scale was developed by cosmonaut Nikolai Kardashev as a way of categorizing Cosmic civilizations. Scientists, such as Carl Sagan, during the 1970s calculated that humanity was currently at a Type Zero status, roughly around 0.7. Most scientific estimates conclude that humanity will reach Type One status by around 2100. However, if we consider the rapid mobilization of resources that occurred during the world wars in which entire domestically oriented economies were retrofitted into complete war machines for military production within 6 months. Then utilizing similar mobilized coordinated industrial backing, any type of revolutionary momentum against the consolidation of power developed under Global Capitalism could be boosted with this industrial mobilization in which a full Type One civilization could be developed within a decade.

A Type One civilization transcends the current Type Zero civilization pieced together under Global Capitalism because the fundamental basis of capitalism’s privatization inhibits civilization from actually developing beyond its own contradictions and limitations. We already see immense Tier systems used in Global Capitalism to manage multiple levels of civilization development built to various complexity so as to isolate and limit those who can gain access and the means to access a “1st class/1st world” lifestyle. This hierarchical construction of multiple levels of civilization perpetuates not just wealth stratification, but stratification of civilization to the point that small enclaves of super wealthy are conceivably living in a near breakaway civilization. Such technological advances in the upper echelon of this quasi-civilization risks isolating technologies such as human augmentation and other transhuman technologies that can be used by elites to justify pseudo-God like dominion over their enclaves and networks of wealth and prestige that mirrors the dictatorial and tyrannical deities foreshadowed in our ancient myths and legends.

If humanity is to evolve and advance as a species, the privatization perpetuated by Global Capitalism must end; or else a true breakaway civilization will occur generating stratification of species, in which technologically integrated humanoids position themselves as quasi-deities that use their privatized wealth to control the rest of humanity. Therefore, the entire premise of a Type One civilization must not only be designed to distribute these technologies to all of humanity, but must be done so in a manner in which private economies and private individuals do not have the power to control the mechanisms of civilization as we know it. Potential for a Type One civilization to create immense civilization upgrades transcending the current “1st class/1st world” lifestyle will be reflected in the creation of a unified global civilization under which the masses of humanity develop self sustainable and self-sufficient communities connecting into a global network of the human species. And together, this Type One civilization can expand humanity in mass into the rest of the Solar System and beyond. Should this Type One civilization not form; the separation of the breakaway upper echelon of society will forsaken their responsibilities, severing the tops of our centralized and vertically organized structures and institutions. Leaving the rest of humanity disorganized and in a state of collapse; with a biosphere completely broken by Global Capitalization.