50 Positive Quotes To Start 2022 Off Right

Here are some positive quotes to get you in the right headspace for 2022.

19
Photo by cottonbro on Pexels

With a new year comes new opportunities. Here are some positive quotes to start this year off right.

1. "Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day" - Sally Koch

2. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world" - Anne Frank

3. "Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness" - Seneca

4. "Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely" - Auguste Rodin

5. "It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful." - Brother David Steindl-Rast

6. "You've got to go out on a limb sometimes because that's where the fruit is." - Will Rogers

7. "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot

8. "Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year is you make use of." - Charles Richards

9. "Never let yesterday use up today." - Richard Nelson

10. "Difficulties mastered are opportunities won." - Winston Churchill

11. "...what is done in love is done well." - Vincent Van Gogh

12. "We become happier. Much happier, when we realize that life is an opportunity rather than an obligation." - Mary Augustine

13. "Getting what you want is not nearly as important as giving what you have" - Tom Krause

14. "There is no greater joy nor greater reward than to make a fundamental difference in someone's life." - Sister Mary Rose McGeady

15. "Take time first thing to visualize an incredible day." - Robin Howard

16. "I've always thought that a big laugh is a really loud noise from the soul saying 'ain't that the truth.'" - Quincy Jones

17. "Life, even in the hardest times, is full of moments to savor. They will not come this way again, not in this way." - Paula Rinehart

18. "The best work is not what is most difficult for you; it is what you do best" - Jean-Paul Sartre

19. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." - Omar Khayyam

20. "There are many wonderful things that will never be done if you do not do them." - Charles D. Gill

21. "Follow what you love and it will take you where you want to go. " - Natalie Goldberg

22. "The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." - Michael Altshuler

23. "By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before." - Edwin Elliot

24. "Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary." - Margaret Cousins

25. "Follow your wishing heart." - Lisa Loeb

26. "What is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself." - Anna Quindlen

27. "It may be unfair, but what happens in a few days, sometimes even a single day can change the course of a whole lifetime..." - Khaled Hosseini

28. "Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too." - David Storey

29. "For true independence, you have to make a job, not just take a job." - Joline Godfrey

30. "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." - E.E Cummings

31. "If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete." - Jack Kornfield

32. "Carry laughter with you wherever you go." - Hugh Sidey

33. "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russell

34. "What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows." - Alexandra Stoddard

35. "Don't forget, a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

36. "Life is very interesting if you make mistakes." - Georges Carpentier

37. "Don't be afraid to be amazing." - Andy Offut Irwin

38. "Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder." - E.B White

39. "There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott

40. "My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes but recovered from them." - Bono

41. "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." - Annie Dillard

42. "Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live like crazy today." - Unknown

43. "You are the one who can stretch your own horizon..." - Edgar Magnin

44. "We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege to discover our own special light." - Evelyn Mary Dunbar

45. "The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live." - Flora Whittemore

46. "Always new. Always exciting. Always full of promise. The mornings of our lives, each a personal daily miracle." - Gloria Gaither

47. "Do good and care not to whom." - Italian Proverb

48. "Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don't rent them out to tomorrow." - Jerry Spinelli

49. "Giving never happens by accident. It's always intentional." - Amy Grant

50. "Achievement is not about what you've done, but what you've gained from your experience." - Lynn Hill