27 Positive Affirmations To Recite To Yourself Every Day

27 Affirmations To Recite If You're A Self-Sabotager Who Needs A Boost

The key is to focus on what you do want — not what you don't want.

3251

Affirmations affirm beliefs that we are in need of strengthening. They help up to focus on goals that we are striving for or on a powerful part of ourselves that we need a little reminder is within us.

They specifically focus on positive outcomes or belief systems that we're working to solidify, rather than solely focusing action on eradicating something "bad" or "wrong" from your life.

For example, you'd want to affirm "I am being positive" rather than "I am not being negative." Why? The idea is that you don't want to focus any time or attention on the negative aspect because then you give it energy.

Put super simply, if your goal is to find a better next romantic partner and I tell you not search for someone like your scumbag ex, what are you immediately thinking about? Nonsense your ex did. Now your energy is there. But if I tell you to envision your dream partner, your energy is in a more positive place.

Make sense?

If you're the type of person who burns something into their mind by writing, journal your affirmation/s. If you retain best by listening, you can find affirmation/mantra audios and playlists easily online.

Regardless, I recommend saying them out loud to yourself or at least in your head in order to hear yourself affirming these beliefs.

I hope that you can find one or a few of these that resonate with you or even take inspiration from them to create your own affirmation statement that best reflects what you're striving toward in your life.

I'd recommend creating your own, so that it is as specific as possible. A tip is to start with the words "I am" followed by a characteristic or way of being that you want to see more of in yourself or need a reminder to believe about yourself.

The key is to focus on what you do want — not what you don't want. Remember to think "I am" rather than "I'm not" or "I won't."

Implement them into your morning and/or nightly routine, work toward believing them wholeheartedly and watch your mindset change.

1. I am patient with myself and others. 

2. I let go of struggle and suffering. I am allowing in joy and wellness. 

3. I am focusing on all that is working well in my life. 

4. I am focusing my thoughts, words, and actions on my desired reality and what I want to experience in my life. 

5. Every time I choose love over fear and seeking peace over being reactive, I elevate my vibration and send out a wave of positive energy into the world. I am part of the solution. 

6. I am grateful. I approach life with gratitude for all the gifts that have been given to me. 

7. I am worthy of the success, richness, and riches I desire. 

8. I am showing the universe appreciation for the great moments in my life by choosing to embrace and celebrate them. I am ensuring no greatness goes wasted. 

9. I am doing what I love and am of great benefit to others. 

10. I choose to be calm and at peace. 

11. Positivity radiates out from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied. 

12. I am moving beyond what I once thought was possible. 

13. There is no exact perfect moment for my life to come together. I accept and welcome the fact that it is coming together now, every day, every second. It is always the perfect time if that is what I decide. 

14. I am forgiving myself. I am growing every day. I am proud of myself. 

15. I am bigger than my fears and larger than my reactions. 

16. I am ready to accept a happy and fulfilling relationship. I am envisioning myself healthy, happy, and with great company. 

17. I am lucky. I attract great things. My positive outlook is deflecting negativity. 

18. This day is my day. I am in control and there is nothing that is overwhelming me. I have and I am all that I need to accomplish what is ahead of me. I expect to succeed. 

19. I treat myself with love and respect. I put good things out into the world and am worthy of the good things that come back to me. 

20. I have no need for my negative patterns any longer. It is easy for me to release them from my mind. 

21. If I am welcoming of what I desire, it will come to me. I am worthy of what I desire. I am allowing it to come to me and it is. 

22. I accept myself for who I am, what I have, and what I desire. I feel no need to force anything in or our of my life. 

23. I am a creative being and have unlimited potential. 

24. I am unique and free to be myself. 

25. I appreciate each and every blessing that comes into my life. They are enough. I am enough. 

26. Bad things happen and good things happen. I accept that and choose to focus my attention on adding more good rather than attracting the bad. 

27. I accept positive changes in my life. I release the need to self-sabotage. Every action I take brings me closer to my goals.