8 Popular Fashion Styles That I Hate
New Year

8 Popular Styles That Should Stay In 2018

These popular styles and fashion items are very popular but they need to be left in 2018.

126

DISCLAIMER! Sorry if you like any of these styles or own any of these items, this is just MY opinion.

1. FILA tennis shoes 

I don't care what anyone says, these shoes are not appealing to the eye and no one should wear them ever.

2. Biker shorts

I understand they are probably comfortable, but we all know you only wore them or wanted them because Kim Kardashian did it first.

3. See-through plastic heels

Why do you want to wear shoes that look like you are barefoot?

4. Knee-length denim shorts

There are very few people that can pull these off, you should leave it to them to rock these shorts.

5. Wearing pajamas as an outfit

Pajamas are meant to be slept in...not worn out on the streets with heels.

6. White leggings

I don't think these can be flattering on anyone, and there is not possible way to keep them clean.

7. Upside down bikini tops

Everyone is confused why your swimsuit in on upside down and there is not way that is comfortable. Also what about the tan lines?

8. Corset over a t-shirt

I don't even know what to say about this one besides a bunch of question marks?? I am just confused how this started.