Karlie Kloss Married Into The Trump Family And Voted For Biden

If You Have Political Differences With Your Family, Karlie Kloss Married Into The Trump Family And Voted For Biden

Look at you, having dissent as a characteristic in common with an international supermodel.

2135

One week prior to the Presidential Election Day, the founder of Kode with Klossy Karlie Kloss has pulled a power move that is sure to make Thanksgiving interesting this year. The 28-year-old got political as she shared two photos on Instagram of her own likeness, holding her mail-in ballot while wearing a face mask with the Biden and Harris campaign logo printed across it.

While several celebrities have voiced their support for the former vice president, Kloss's endorsement is simultaneously exceptional in nature and relatable to millions of Americans. In 2018, Kloss married Joshua Kushner, the younger brother of Jared Kushner, husband to Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, according to People Magazine. Both Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are senior White House aides.

Despite her ties to President Donald Trump, she publicly rooted for Hillary Clinton's campaign in 2016 and participated in the roundtable at the grassroots rally event called, 'Young Folks for Biden.'

While the "Project Runway" host has faced criticism for her proximity to the Trump dynasty, she makes it work, as Tim Gunn says. For instance, on one viral episode of the reality television show, fashion contestant Tyler Neasloney subtly dissed her, suggesting that she could wear his design to dinner with the Kushners. After the debacle, the St. Louis native set the record straight after she described herself as a "staunch Democrat," according to EOnline.

"I'm sure I'm not the only person in this country who does not necessarily agree with their family on politics," Kloss remarked on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen.

If you, like Kloss, vehemently disagree with the views of your family members, perhaps her stance could teach you a lesson.

If you've been the political lone wolf or black sheep in your family your whole life, Kloss says she understands the anxiety of family gatherings, on an even more dramatic scale for her case. If your ethics and opinions pass some serious critical analysis tests, you have every right to stay strong in standing by your core values, despite pressure from loved ones. Hey, it's what Kloss does.

And more than anything, remember to vote!