5 Podcasts You Dont Want To Miss Each Week

5 Podcasts You Don't Want To Miss Each Week

A podcast a day is good for the soul.

373
https://www.pexels.com/photo/computer-device-earphones-electronics-583842/

There will be moments where my brain needs a dose of good information besides Drake while driving down the interstate, so I decided to listen to one of my favorite podcasts. I've gotten into podcasts the past few years, and its been a relaxing period of the day where I'm able to learn and laugh from other people discussing random topics I enjoy. I decided to share with you a few of my favorite podcasts I listen to on the daily.

1. "Other People's Lives"

https://oplshow.com/

This is the most creative podcast I have come across in the sense of connecting to a variety of different people in this community. Other People's Lives follows two friends Joe Santagato and Greg Dybec that speak to anonymous strangers that they found on the internet that have interesting stories about themselves or others. These stories have included the furry community, earth flat community, mask obsession, or I have bipolar disorder. You have a sense of intimacy that this person is sharing a personal story of belief with this audience especially because it's anonymous they feel safe to share more.

2. "Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard"

https://armchairexpertpod.com/

Dax Shepard is an American Actor that has created this beautiful podcast where he has two-hour interviews with artists, celebrities, doctors, authors, and you get tranced enough to listen to the whole two hours. He has a sense of talking to people that are calm and that celebrates their challenges and setbacks of their life stories. He has so many random facts of intelligence that he always connects with stories from people sitting in his armchair. Its always refreshing to listen to Shepard.

3. "Unrelatable"

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/unrelatable/

A feeling of brotherly love is formed when listening to OPL's, starring artists Abdul and Collin. Abdul is an Egyptian American immigrant who rose to internet fame and uses that to share his love for the Science, Photography, and the Patriots. Collin is freelancer and artist of multiple social businesses and obsessed with his family. They have different walks of life but yet come onto this podcast to dive into topics of pop culture, politics, sports, and everything to learn from each other.

4. "Thick & Thin"

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/thick-thin/id1434187894?mt=2

Thick & Thin is a podcast about a 23-year-old woman named Katy Bellotte who just graduated and moved to New York City and is just trying to understand the workings of life as an adult. She has built a brand through her teen years through youtube and social media and got her dream job in loreal' and its an inspiration. She has themes of learning to love yourself, learning to how to say no, Her conversations in the podcast is a hint of an old soul and it gives you comfort that you may not know what you're doing but it'll be alright.

5. "Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness"

https://www.earwolf.com/show/getting-curious-with-jonathan-van-ness/

We all love Jonathan Van Ness from Queer Eye, but he also is a social advocate, amazing hair stylist, and always open to learning and educating others. He brings on an expert for each podcast to discuss subjects just as the judicial system, politics, global warming, film scoring, suicide prevention