I enjoy listening to podcasts while I'm studying, cleaning, playing games, falling asleep, and winding down after a long day. There are so many different podcasts out there, it can be hard to find something that fits you or what you want to listen to. These are a few of the ones I like to listen to, in no particular order.
Pretty Basic with Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz is the perfect podcast if you're looking for a confidence boost. They discuss topics such as self love, relationships, moving on after a friendship ends, body confidence, etc. They're very funny and have a great dynamic. If you're looking for something upbeat to listen to, than this is it.
If you ever wanted to know what the Vlog Squad is up to when they're not recording videos, then this is the podcast for you. David and Jason talk about a variety of topics from current events, personal stories, and what it takes to get a bit for David's videos. The dynamic between David and Jason is the same as if they were shooting a video, and keep the same funny energy.
Voice actors J. Micheal Tatum and Jamie Marchi read fan submitted ghost stories as well as share some of their own encounters with the supernatural. Even if you don't believe in ghosts, the stories they share are very intriguing, and they try to keep it light hearted and fun for the listeners. I've only had one experience with the supernatural and am on the fence if I truly believe ghosts are real, but I do enjoy listening to this podcast.
Jenna and Julian
Jenna Marbles and Julian Solomita discuss a wide range of current events and topics, and occasionally have guests. This was the first podcast I listened to and still do. It's nice to see a different side from both of them, but it's very obvious that what they put in their videos is how they actually interact. They're a fun duo who are just as fun to listen to.
Ok this one might be out there. Impaulsive is hosted by Logan Paul and his friends/roommates Mike and Spencer. They have a wide range of guests from athletes, artists, other social media personalities, business personal, and more. They also talk about that's going on in their personal lives, such as the coming-up in Los Angels, parties, over coming addiction, and not being afraid of the future. While Logan has had a controversial past, this podcast shows him in a more mature light. Think what you will about him, but give this podcast a chance.
Finding a good podcast really depends on what you like to listen to and you who like to listen to. There are so many different ones out there, but these are just a few suggestions.
- 'Solid Sounds' Episode 100 Preview ›
- 6 Steps To Take That Will Lead You Up The Ladder Of Success ›
- 5 Of The Best Podcasts You Need To Be Listening To ›
- 5 (More!) Lesser Known Podcasts You Should Try ›
- 5 Ways To Spice Up Your Commute ›
- 5 Reasons To Listen To Podcasts ›
- 6 Insightful And Entertaining Podcasts To Add To Your Listening List ›
- 7 Incredible Podcasts You Need to Try ›
- A Beginner's Guide to Getting Into Podcasts - The New York Times ›
- Podcast suggestions that aren't true crime : podcasts ›
- Podcast recommendations | Podcast Playlist | Podcast Advocate ... ›
- The Best Podcasts of 2019 | Digital Trends ›
- 100 Great Podcasts Worth Listening to ›
- The Best Podcasts: What You Should be Listening to Now ›