Playlists and Munchies

Playlists and Munchies

18 must have songs for a road trip and some snacks to go with them to make it the best trip possible.

10
Playlists and Munchies
Out of Bounds

I was packing for my vacation this week and I was starting to get everything together. Clothes check. Toiletries check. Make up check. Shoes check. But I have an 18-hour drive with my boyfriend and his sister down to Florida. I was missing two things, munchies and a good playlist to jam out too that could please everyone. Here’s what I came up with, and I am matching a munchie with a song.

1. All Star, Smash Mouth and Popcorn

2. Best Day of My Life, American Authors and Sour Patch Kids

3. Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake and Grapes

4. Dont Stop Believing, Journey and Twizzlers

5. Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks and Cheese Sticks

6. Ignition Remix, R Kelly and Pretzels

7. I Just Cant Wait to be King, Lion King and Cucumbers

8. Jessie’s Girl, Rick Springfield and Apples and Peanut Butter or Caramel

9. Love on Top, Beyoncé and Chocolate

10. Mambo No. 5, Lou Bega and Wheat Thins

11. Not Afraid, Eminem and Chex Mix

12. One Tribe, Black Eyed Peas and Dry Cereal

13. Rockin’ Robin, Bobby Day and Nuts Shake

14. Senora Remix, Pitbull Featuring T-Pain & Sean Paul and Strawberries

15. Sweet Home Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Doritos

16. Wannabe, Spice Girls and Skittles

17. Weightless, All time Low and Beef Jerky

18. You’re The One That I Want, Grease and Fruit Snacks

And those were just a few mentionable on my playlist. Don’t forget to get creative with your snacks, Twizzlers can make for great drumsticks and sometimes making your own Chex Mix is more fun than just buying a bag. Have fun driving and dancing, but also drive safe. Make sure you can rotate drivers if one is getting sleepy and if you have a small bladder like me don’t drink too much or the drive time may get extended. And like every road trip must, take lots of pictures.