Playlists To Boost Confidence

A Playlist To Unleash Your Confidence

A playlist to boost your confidence and energy!

70
A Playlist To Unleash Your Confidence

Everyone is returning to school, indeed a dreadful thought. It's the start of new classes, new faces, new places, and new professors. It can be easy to forget yourself and lose your confidence during this period. Something that has helped me to keep my head on my shoulders and my ego strong, though, is making a playlist!

Check out this playlist I made to really remember your full Bad Bitch Energy potential.

Anyone can have Bad Bitch Energy, regardless of gender. It's the same concept of Big Dick Energy. It means you know your full worth and you're aware of your boundaries and requirements. This doesn't mean that you're a brat —this is a surprisingly nuanced conversation for another time- but it means that you know what you're about. I believe the word for this is Agency. This playlist will help you stay energized and ready to take on the day like the queen or king that you are. I also like to use this playlist when I get ready to go out with my friends- perfect mood setter! The B.B.E. playlists features many popular and underrated bops! Some of my favorites on it are Flawless by Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj and Bomb Intro by Missy Elliot. This playlist is majority upbeat pop or R&B, but if you don't like that or prefer something else, I would recommend making your own personal Bad Bitch Energy playlist! It's really simple and easy, I just go through songs saved on my Spotify account that either pump me up or make me feel unstoppable and then I create a playlist using those songs! Good luck to everyone out there going back to school—you are not alone and you got this!