10 Places You Can Find Trendy Clothes For Under $10

Keeping up with the latest trends is honestly so exhausting, especially when you have a limited amount of spending money. For someone like me who loves fashion and expressing myself through the clothes I wear, I've had to become very good at scouting out the best deals in order to get the most out of my money. This past year, I shopped exclusively at resale clothing sites and sale sections of stores in order to develop a wardrobe of clothes, with each article costing less than $10. Here are 10 places I shopped at to obtain the best deals.

1. Unique, Arc's Value Village or Savers

www.creativelive.com

Not gonna lie, 80% of the clothing I own is from these three thrift stores. You can find your choice of white dad shoes, Levi mom jeans, denim jackets and fanny packs for a small fraction of the cost. Something I like to do is keep pictures of clothes I like from expensive stores and search the racks of thrift stores to find similar pieces. If you haven't thrifted before, please do it; it will change your life and save your wallet.

2. Shein and Romwe

www.chiniko.com

These two online sites offer some of the cheapest clothing I've ever seen. Keep an eye out for flash sales because there always seems to be some sort of deal going on. While the quality of their clothes may not be the highest, you get more than what you paid for considering how quickly trends go out of style.

3. Boohoo or Yesstyle

media-assets-03.thedrum.com

If you want affordable clothing that doesn't feel like cheap, itchy fabric on your body, these two sites are perfect for you. They also have amazing deals going on practically all the time. Plus, they do free returns.

4. Forever 21 or H&M

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com

Forever 21 and H&M are already very affordable clothing stores, but when they have an additional 50% off of sale items, you can leave with a bag overflowing with clothes and some leftover money in your wallet.

5. Depop or ThredUp

Depop

These sites are basically a place where you buy others' hand-me-downs. If you want to earn some extra cash, upload pictures of clothing pieces you no longer need to sell to other online thrifters.

6. Amazon

static1.squarespace.com

Not only can you get a 30-pack of ramen delivered to your door with Amazon, but you can also get some great deals on clothing. Honestly, Amazon is the way to go when it comes to buying anything, so you really can't go wrong.

7. ASOS

www.drapersonline.com

ASOS is probably my favorite site to shop at when I am looking for the most contemporary and trendiest clothing. It is a huge website that offers name brand shoes, clothing and accessories. While it's prices vary a lot more, there is a feature that you can limit your price range to $10 or less, making it easy to find cheap deals. The site also offers free returns and a student discount.

8. Plato's Closet

rcfile.treefortrack.com

If you can't get on board with thrift stores, Plato's Closet is a good bridge between secondhand clothing and retail stores. Unlike other thrift stores that accept any donations to resell, Plato's Closet only accepts higher quality and name brand items; plus, they even give people compensation for their donations. You'll definitely find trendy clothing for cheap here.

9. Ebay

cached.imagescaler.hbpl.co.uk

Recently, I've been going to Ebay if I am ever looking for a specific clothing item. Many times, you can find great deals and you can even use your negotiating skills with a seller to bring the price down.

9. Marshalls or TJ Maxx

Marshalls

Marshalls and TJ Maxx are the places to go for discounted name brand items, including clothing, skin care and beauty supplies. Make sure to buy your Calvin Klein, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger or Puma statement pieces here to earn the much sought-after title of "Maxxinista."