Everything Right With 'Pitch Perfect,' Part 1 Of 3

The Barden Bellas at it for the first time.
94

Most people who know me don't know THIS about me. I am in LOVE with the "Pitch Perfect" movie franchise. Every. Single. Second. Of. The. Movies. My least favorite part — when the credits start rolling. I know, I know. It's cheesy... please leave me alone. So buckle up, put your hands inside the vehicle, and get ready for Jamie's opinion on "Pitch Perfect."

The year is 2012. My dad, sister and I go to this really cool movie theater with reclining seats (I've never been to one before that day) to see the first installment of the movie. We were ready for our minds to be blown, and we were not disappointed. All my life I have trained for this moment. On that day, I became a cultured woman. (Well, sort of).

I never saw such a group of beautiful, talented women before. Anna Kendrick (Beca) played a "too cool to be here" girl who had one goal in mind - to be a music producer. Brittany Snow (Chloe) lives vicariously through the Barden Bellas, and she truly considers them a family. Then you have Aubrey Posen, played by Anna Camp. She's the b*tch, the mean girl, the one "obsessed with winning." Of course, we cannot forget the unforgettable, the amazing, the stunning, Rebel Wilson who portrays the role of Fat Amy perfectly. Her wit, her accent, and her comedic timing make for the perfect character, and I loved each and every second of it.

To recap:

"Crushed it!"

"I'm gonna finish him like a cheesecake."

"Sometimes I have a feeling I can do crystal meth. But then I think, mmm..better not."

"I’m the best singer in Tazmania. With teeth."

"Whoomp, there it is!"

"Lesbihonest." (I'm not making fun, read the rest before you jump to this "homophobic" accusation)

"I'm doing horizontal running."

"Yeah, no. Don't put me down for cardio."

AND THOSE ARE JUST FROM THE FIRST MOVIE! (Yes, I'm nuts)

Then we have Jessica, Ashley (they were there the whole time!), Lilly (silent but deadly), Cynthia Rose *silently screams inside* and last but not least. The one, the only... Stacie.

The whole plot takes a turn for the worst when Beca improvises in the semifinals by sneakily adding in titanium (Chloe's lady jam) and is kicked off the Bellas. All is well until Aubrey vomits, Chloe fights for the pitch pipe, and Lilly falls into her vomit and does 'puke-angels' (fun fact, the vomit was actually a mix of chicken noodle soup, pineapple juice, and tomato juice, the cast said it smelled like cheese, though)

It's a happy ending. Let's be honest, not too many do so well if it's not a happy ending...but before that...

Beca yells at Jessie for getting her dad to bail her out of almost going to jail... Beca yells at Jessie saying she doesn't need him... Jessie doesn't want to talk to Beca cause she shuts everyone out...

... In the meanwhile...

#Bechloe fans freaking out cause this COULD happen... but it doesn't, unfortunately. Come on Elizabeth Banks! Give the people what they want!... I'm a huge fan if you can't tell.

OK, OK. With Beca leading the Bellas to victory, it's a happy ending. She wins Jessie back again with her rendition of a song from the iconic movie, "The Breakfast Club," which he introduced to her when he wanted to get to know her better. Before she even entertained the idea of watching a moive with Jessie, she turned it down saying that movies are too predictable, and voted to redo her parent's divorce by going to a gynecologist.

Well, that's my little opinion on it. If you haven't seen it yet...do yourself a favor and watch it... aca-ASAP. All in all: 5 stars. Stay tuned for part 2.