Pinterest Movie Night: Harry Potter Edition

Snacks worthy of the Hogwarts Great Hall.
68

With Freeform doing one of it's many Harry Potter Marathon's for the year, I thought a themed snack would go great with this marathon. Now there is a whole cookbook dedicated to the food of Harry Potter but why make one big meal, when you could just make one snack per Hogwarts school year in the films. Here are the snacks I found that can be good representatives of Harry's school years at Hogwarts.

First Year: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Sorting Hat Cookies

Figure out what house you are meant to be in just like Harry!

Year 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Mandrake Pudding Pots

A yummy and tasty treat that you don't have to wear earmuffs for while eating it.

Year 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The Classic Butterbeer

Now that most of the characters are allowed to go to Hogsmeade and enjoy everyone's favorite drink why don't you have some as well.

A recipe for: boozy ButterBeer, cold ButterBeer, and warm Butterbeer

Year 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

An "Ice Cream" Goblet of Fire

Wow all of your friends, be they from Durmstrang or Beauxbatons, with this magical fire trick.

Year 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Weasley Wizard's Wheezes Fever Fudge

It won't give you symptoms to cut school but it is delicious!

Year 6: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Felix Felicis

Warning may not cause luckiness.

Year 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"I open at the close" Golden Snitch Cheese Balls

It won't contain a resurrection stone but it sure is yummy!