Most Popular Pies For Thanksgiving
food

The 11 Pies That Are Acceptable At Your Thanksgiving Table, Accept No Substitutes

Because we all know some pies are not acceptable at Thanksgiving.

58

There are some pies that are perfect for summer and others for the colder months! Thanksgiving is about feeling nice and cozy even if it's really cold outside, and these pies will do just that.

Apple pie

This one is an obvious top choice. It's basic, sure, but are you actually going to turn down apple pie??

Pumpkin pie

A classic. Also, just look at how sexy that pour is!

Pecan pie

c1.staticflickr.com

My cousin once made an AMAZING vegan pecan pie, and I couldn't taste the difference from a regular one, so don't knock it til you try it!

Rhubarb pie

Flickr

It's a rarity, but I was lucky enough to taste one while I was in Kansas. It is so often overlooked!

Cranberry-pear pie

A new take on how to use cranberries this season that people might actually enjoy!

Pumpkin cheesecake

Flickr

OK so it's not a pie, but it's close enough? Plus it's just heavenly.

Pumpkin-apple-pecan pie

For when you just can't decide on one.

You can always stick with the classics, or branch out to new pies this season!