What Piercing You Should Get In 2020, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Bring in the new decade by changing up your look.

42
https://unsplash.com/photos/6_9TzlWhpdM
Photo by Max Andrey on Unsplash

The year is now about half way over, and it has been a crazy six months. So much has been happening in the world right now that it might be good to take a little break and have fun with things. Piercers have had a hard time not being able to work do to restrictions from the COVID-19 pandemic. Its time to show them some love and support and help there businesses start up again as restrictions ease. Here are some piercing ideas based on your zodiac sign.

Aries

Photo by Jan Kopřiva on Unsplash

Known to be Energetic, candid, adventurous, and brave they are the perfect fir to try out some nipple piercings.

Taurus

Tauruses are known to be reliable, romantic, patient and a little conservative so a great choice would be getting your ears pierced either your first, second, or third hole depending on what you already have.

Gemini

Photo by Jacalyn Beales on Unsplash

Cheerful, charming, quick-witted, and smart makes theme great candidates for a nose peircing. The ability to switch between the ring and the stud is perfect for there multifarious personalities.

Cancer

Gentle, imaginative, and careful are all great traits of cancers, so delicate yet creative constellation piercing fits perfectly.

Leo

Being proud, loyal, and enthusiastic you know they need something bold. Try going for something like an eyebrow piercing.

Virgo

We know they are elegant, modest, and practical so, a delicate orbital piercing fits perfectly.

Libra

Photo by Caique Silva on Unsplash

Scorpio

Mysterious, independent, and charming, give them great ability to pull of a lip ring in ways I wish I could.

Sagittarius

They are insightful, brave, and optimistic which I think make them a great candidate to gauge their ears.

Capricorn

Intelligent, practical, and reliable are some of their best traits. Cartilage piercings such as helix or industrial would be perfect.

Aquarius

Original, tolerant, independent are just some of their good traits with a tendency to be a little disobedient. A tongue piercing is definitely unique and defies most norms.

Pisces

conscious, aesthetic, platonic, dedicated, kind