20 Things That Would Make Me Happy To Have

20 Things That I Would Love To Shop For Because They Would Make Me Happy

A girl needs her stuff.

89
Studying
Taylor Wreesman

Oh boy, let's hop on Amazon.com and look through my wishlist because you know I have a lot saved. I usually don't buy a lot not just because I'm actually super poor, being a college student and all, but also because I like not having a lot with me. Downsizing to a college dorm has made me realize that I only need the necessities and none of the hoarder stuff. I also don't let people buy things for me, especially if they are just trying to get on my good side. However, if you do want to get on my good side and you want to anonymously buy me ANYTHING on this list, be my guest.

Hydro Flask(s)

Honestly, I'm not a brand name person so it doesn't have to be a Hydro Flask, but, these super cute colors have me drooling over Hydro Flask. You can obviously tell that I am absolutely in love with the new Frost color.

Planner Stickers

I have just recently gotten into bullet journaling and using a planner and stickers are a MUST. Sometimes I don't always have the creativity to draw everything out in my journal or for my planner so I need those cute little cactus stickers to spice up my pages.

Succulents

Similar to my mother, I am not the best at keeping plants alive. However, I am not as bad as some friends I know that can kill air plants. So, I love succulents who do not need a lot of effort and water to survive. Plus they're super cute. Trader Joe's, Target, and any gardening store have super cute succulents so make my living space homey and lively.

Patches

I just recently bought a fanny pack that needs some color. Iron on patches are the perfect thing to create a fun and lively persona for my backpack and fanny pack so people don't think that I am all dreary.

Hanging Chair

I have always wanted a hanging chair in my bedroom and a hammock doesn't do it justice. Unfortunately, in a college dorm, I cannot anchor a hanging chair into the ceiling so a structured chair would have to do. But talk about a comfy place to read!

Aesthetic Lamps

One particular lamp, the 3D moon lamp has been the highest on my lamp page however standing lamps that create the environment of a modernist apartment is exactly my vibe. Having the lamps that you can move so you can continue writing your memoir or maybe the world-changing article is what I need.

Record Player

Old rock music sounds good coming out of the speakers of my car but it would sound even better off playing in an old-time record player that sits on a desk, overlooking a view of the rain outside. Can you feel my aesthetic yet?

Typewriter

If you've ever typed on a typewriter you instantly feel like an important reporter quickly typing up an article for the New York Times that is going to blow the scam at Wall Street wide open. As a writer, a typewriter is a necessity if I want to feel like what I'm writing is important and going to change the world.

Chunky Knit Blanket

I love being warm and cozy in my room. Blankets are my number one favorite thing to help keep me warm despite my room being negative two degrees. Plus the chunky knit blanket is super cute, somewhat dense but not super hot when being under it.

An Avocado Plushie

I'm sorry, but have you seen these? They are the absolute cutest things on the planet even though I'm not a big avocado person and I would love to curl up with one of these when I got home after a long day.

RedBubble Stickers

There are no better stickers than RedBubble stickers. Meme stickers? They got it. Dog stickers? They sure as hell got it. Galaxy and aesthetic stickers? Yup. They have everything and I want all of them.

Paper Mate Mid-Liner Felt Tip Pens

This brings out my inner teacher to have these pens. Plus they're perfect for the hours I spend journaling and drawing. These are what the pros use so I neeeeeeed them to feel efficient.

Burt’s Bees Chapstick

This is the way to my heart. I use chapstick every day and Burt's Bee is the best to keep these lips nice and soft during the cold weather up here in Boise.

A Neon Light

Seeing my Pinterest board of Room Aesthetic being covered in neon lights, I fell in love with the neon sign of a moon in light blue. Personally, it is something with a nice glow if you're relaxing with the lights dim or watching a movie.

Coffee Mugs

I already have five coffee mugs that are crowding my desk at the moment but I already want more. Having an array of coffee mugs that just spice up my kitchen or my Instagram stories are just what I need.

Reusable water bottles

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY WATER BOTTLES. Plus saving the environment, duh.

A Polaroid Camera

A new style polaroid camera is nice, yeah, but getting an actual old style polaroid camera is living life. Snap some '70s looking photos of your and your friends and make that collage wall look good.

Doc Martens

Doc Martens are the epitome of my aesthetic, plus being in a climate where it is rainy and slushy outside for the good part of five months yet it is blazing hot inside classrooms, snow boots will not cut it. Doc Martens are the perfect weatherproof and stylish boot I could pair with everything.

A Good Hammock

I currently have a hammock that isn't too bad but it can not hold two people. Having a good hammock that you can trust that it won't break, fall, or slip is key to stacking people down by the river during good weather.

Weighted Blanket

Let's go back to my whole thing about needing so many blankets in my life. A weighted blanket would save me so much money to try and create the same feeling by piling on every blanket I own to feel nice and safe and warm under all of my blankets.