Phone Call

Phone Call

A glimpse of fear flashes in his eyes when he looks at the screen.

3
Phone Call
cellularphone1.blogspot.com.tr

I quickly scrambled out of the room and back up the stairs to find Lana and whoever that man is. I creeped up from the main floor to the top floor quietly and heard talking.

"Why is Zeke taking so long to get on with the first part?" I heard the man say.

"He didn't listen to me when I told him that the first rule is to not get attached," Lana said.

I opened the door. Lana jumped in fear and confusion came across the man's face.

"Blake, why did the door just open?" Lana says frightfully.

I smirked to myself and knocked over a lamp. She screams. I cut the light off and go into their closet. I start looking through things until I come across a locked box. I search until I find the key and open the box revealing a ton of cash. My eyes widen in shock and I put the cash back where I found it. I leave the closet and find the two of them picking up the broken lamp pieces and I leave the room, slamming the door behind me. This will not be the last time I come here. I will come until I figure out what Lana and Blake are up to.

I make my way back to the house and Zeke is still sound asleep as I enter the room. I lay beside of him in bed and wait patiently for him to wake up. It's almost morning at this point. I notice the sun starting to rise and I walk over to the window to watch just like any other morning. I can't act on edge and freaked out or else eke will notice. I must act normal until I know more. Lana mentioned that she'd see Zeke in two weeks. Maybe I should hold off until then.

I notice Zeke start to stir and his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning," I say from the window.

He looks right through me and slowly crawls out of bed to go shower. As he gets in the shower, his phone began ringing. The caller ID showed "Lana" so I hit answer.

"Zeke's phone," I say.

"Hello? Zeke? Look, something weird happened last night and I don't know what it was, but we've got to talk," she says frantically.

"He'll get back to you," I hang up.

Zeke comes out of the shower and I slide the phone towards him with the call history still on it. A glimpse of fear flashes in his eyes when he looks at the screen.

"What did she say?" He asks.

"Just that you need to talk," I say.

His phone rings again. This time it's Blake. He immediately ignores it and looks at me. I act normal because he doesn't know that I know about Blake. I leave the room and hear him sigh in relief, then I hear the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I hear Blake answer.