Your Personality as Told by Your Butt Shape
popular

Tastefully Designed for Both Women and Men

101074
Power Boat Nation

Everyone's butt is both unique and special — however — each contains a lot more personality than you've ever expected (apply winky-face here). Whether you have been embracing or overlooking this new booty crazed epidemic, it has always been about that gluteus maximus.

Finally, there is an article that can explain to you how your voluptuous base says more about your personality than you ever led on.

Inverted “V"

We begin with the "V" shape, which is fuller at the hips and top of the butt, then slowly narrows in shape. The contrast between the small waist and the larger butt, gives the appearance of the "V".

Women: You'll find this kind of girl usually wearing Lily Pulitzer and always dressed to the 'T' — whether she's strolling to class or hitting up the bars. She's very conscientious of nearly every aspect of her life, giving off the impression that she's kind of a control freak.

This girl is always trying to be healthy, forever attempting weird juice cleanses, but is never able to attain that health nut look she craves for. Due to her OCD and sharp determination, she is typically the top of her class; she wouldn't dare to miss a deadline.

This girl is on the fast track, appears to all refined and put together. Although her booty may not look as good as she may wish, she always has something interesting, or better yet, eye catching to say.

Men: Also a Type A personality, this man is sharp and resolute. He is your "average Joe" kind of guy, always getting lost in the crowd but is never bothered by it. Due to his unassuming nature, if you do get to know this man, he will oftentimes surprise you with unexpected flatteries to his personality.

This guy will probably have some type of biology or chemistry major, aspiring to be a doctor, and don't worry; he'll get there. But when he's not dutifully studying, he'll be investing his time in the arts as your run of the mill intellectual. He doesn't really like to go to the gym often, and if he does, he never commits to leg day. Nevertheless, he's a sweet, deep, intelligent, brooder who will shine a new shade of color to your life.

Squared Out

Then we have the Square, where the booty is equal in size from the waist to the hips and flat on both sides. This creates a sort of flat appearance, or in essence the picture of a square. Typically, these butts are found in more muscular individuals,

Women: This girl is always wearing gym clothes, and definitely fast-tracking it somewhere. She's very focused and success-driven, both in the classroom and at the gym. She is the ultimate health nut, which means at her worst drunken munchies, she'll perhaps indulge herself into some pretzels and peanut butter.

She's a creature of habit, only grocery shops at Trader Joe's, and always buys the exact same groceries on her list. She also ALWAYS has a list. This girl religiously goes to the gym and has those abs that every girl would burn her Chanelwallets for.

But even with this athletic body, this girl is often times quiet and reserved. She doesn't go out of her way to know a lot of people and is typically more content with watching episodes of Girls at home with her Lunabars than going out on a night on the town.

Men: This guy is also a health nut, armed in over flowing amounts of gym clothes, drinking weird juice cleanses and sporting off toned chicken legs. He's your typical gym rat, but unlike you and I, he likes to get the grind going habitually at 7 a.m.

He's your average pretty boy, forever taking very good care of himself, and trust me, his body is accurately representative of that. If he lives near a beach, he's going to be that surfer dude, shredding the gnarr on the daily.

He probably owns a dog, complementing his unassuming, sensitive and caring personality. His major is probably Psychology or something within the Liberal Arts College. Naturally, women will gravitate to this guy, providing him with a lot of females as companions. But whether or not these are intimate relationships or not will perpetually be unclear.

Round Butt

Let's jump off into the Round butt or the Bubble butt, which is almost even all around and round in appearance as well. Is resembles a globe and usually complements a slender/ slim body.

Women: She has the booty everyone on @squatspo has: round, perky and well manifested through vigorous amounts of weights and squats. She may not always dress for the gym, but you will always see her wearing pants that accentuate her posterior, modeling booty shorts or jeans.

Because she was able to work hard and amass such an esteemed butt, this girl is very goal- oriented and determined. She has a lot of friends through her loquacious and amiable personality, but after a while, she appears quite insipid. Perhaps it is because she focuses more on cultivating her body more than her mind.

Nevertheless, she's a free spirited, airy, social media crazed, 'girl next door', who's always positive. She's probably a PR or Telecommunications major, or somewhere in the Journalism College. She spends most of her time with friends, night or day, and never misses a party or event. She's always up to date on the latest fashion trends, her room filled with every issue of Cosmo and UsWeekly. But at the end of the day, you realize magazines are the only literature she knows.

Men: This guy is your run of the mill jock or meathead whose primary sources of nourishment are pre-workout, beer and Chipotle. Let's be honest here, this guy is probably in a fraternity, which means that he's a guy's guy. He's always at the gym at the faciest time of the day, and only dwells in the weight room — what is cardio anyways?

He is great at networking, sociable, has very close friendships, and a fantastically charming schmoozer. That being said, he is probably a Business, Finance of Management major. This guy can't help but be ostensible, due to his over-bearing ego, but hopefully, one day will find the will to humble himself.

He too enjoys hitting the bars frequently and will put much effort into strategizing his academics around his social life. This guy will never disappoint you in showing you a great time and is always up beat in finding enjoyment in his everyday life.

Heart Shaped

Lastly, we have the Heart Shape. This kind of butt has a smaller top and flared large bottom at the top of the thighs. Sometimes referred to as the Oval Shape, because of the relation between a smaller waist and bigger hips.

Women: When working hard at it, she can achieve the ideal hourglass shape that every girl pines for. This woman has the epitome of a perfect butt, sexy, voluptuous, and certainly a handful-and this girl knows it.

Because she knows she naturally has a sexy booty, she comes across as a little pretentious, snooty, and, well, just a bitch. This attitude is probably the reason why she doesn't have a whole lot of friends, but just enough so that she's still socially acceptable.

On the bright side, confidence is never really her problem, which means that she's the kind of girl to be bold in both her outfits and dispositions when hitting up the bars. She has high standards for every aspect of her life, probably because she gets whatever she wants, and if not — you don't want to stick around.

This girl most likely doesn't work hard in getting what she wants because she's used to having everything handed to her already — including the natural shape of her butt. She is probably an Art History major or something else equally unexpected. She is not really the most athletic type and often times is obnoxiously aloof towards sporting events. She will often times act as the nonconformist for the sake of adversity, but will surprisingly add enlightening insight to the subject at hand.

Men: He is the All-American golden boy, proficient and excels in every facet of his life. He is extremely ambitious and never satisfied with any of the fruits from his labors — #1 just doesn't seem to be high enough. He is always moving from one conquest to another, and appears tense and high strung at times. Nonetheless, he is an extrovert with a great sense of humor, surrounded by a lot of guy friends.

But you never see him with many girls — despite his Adonis — like physique. Sadly, our Golden Boy is a slight misogynist, because no girls seem to reach the staggering height of that pedestal, and he himself can't seem to either. Despite his inner turmoil, which he hides seemingly well, this guy is the man every girl desires and every guy wants to be.