People as Sauces

Our favorite popular sauces get some recognition for the types of people they represent. Mind you, this is just one humble sauce-lover's perspective of these spirit-sauces and how they would be if they were human.

1. Ketchup

Well-liked. Personable. Gets along with almost everyone. Their presence compliments every situation. Adds some excitement to an event. Basically essential to any sort of gathering. Popular.

2. Mustard

A side kick, but not really. Always tagging along, but forgotten. Liked but not always too popular. Standoffish. Compliments when necessary. Can brighten your day sometimes.

3. Ranch

Smooth. Can speak well and get the job done. Gets themselves out of any problem and situation without a problem. Popular. Knows everything. Loves life and all that is in it.

4. Tabasco

Essential. Drama Queen. Always needs attention and love. Will cry and complain if this attention is not given almost immediately. Regardless of attention seeking needs, genuinely good and compliments any situation. Always has a new story.

5. BBQ

Shy. Forgets their purpose. Genuinely wants to help others. Messes up while trying to help. A little clumsy. Goofiness makes up for their personality. Always a side piece. Complainer.

6. A1 Steak Sauce

Classic Bob. Has a job 9 to 5 and enjoys eating dinner before heading to the kids' soccer games. Small talker. "Normal." Forgot themselves in high school. Lives for their kids and work. Doesn't know the meaning to life.

7. Tzatziki

A ray of sunshine you did not know you needed. Calm and levelheaded. Will cool down an angry mob and convince the mob to say sorry. Just wants world peace and good vibes. Good advice. Wise.

8. Marinara

Makes damn good food. Will randomly give the food to strangers and friends. Randomly shows up at your house, just to say hi and then hang out for hours. Sleeps ALL the time. Loves to relax and watch prime time television. Calls into radio shows.

9. Honey Mustard

Optimistic. Works out constantly. Tries to eat healthy, but fails. Friendly. Even if you don't talk to them for a while, they act the same way they last talked to you, regardless of months or years. Will make you smile and laugh.

10. Tartar

Weird. But the right amount of weird. Their awesomeness makes situations more bearable. Wants to spread love. And hugs.