What Your Friend's Alcoholic Drink Says About Her

We all have those drinks of choice.

27
Food in Shape

We all have those friends who have their drink of choice and end up in the same situation every morning. This article is dedicated to you, the girl who guzzles beer, rips shots of vodka, chugs her wine, drinks her tequila and downs her rum or whiskey.

The personalities are subject to change depending on who your friend is, but here are a few predictions.

1. Beer

She is immediately turning into the boy next door. There may be a few burps coming out of her, but don't worry, she's holding it down. Keg stands? No problem. Just watch out for some projectile.

2. Wine

She is feeling herself tonight! Also hide your kids and hide your wife because she is falling in love with everyone tonight. She's like a Pringle can: once it pops, the fun don't stop!

3. Vodka

You can get a happy girl at the end of the night, or a cry baby in your bed. She is all about ripping the shots at the beginning of the night and then the end comes quickly and you may have to brace yourself.

4. Tequila

She's here for a good time, and maybe a short time! You can find this fun-lover either dancing on tables or dancing by herself. She is basically cupid and a perfect wing-man for you. Even though the tequila may get the best of her, make sure she isn't popping out of her clothes.

7. Whiskey

This is the guys' girl. Frisky with the whiskey. She may have a little sass in her system so watch out. The night may be over quick, but that is OK. Always have her number on speed dial because she will be willing to walk home.

8. Rum

Rum may make her dumb. She could be found sleeping under a table, sleeping in your bed or sleeping on any stable surface. She's in it for the fun and the memories. Make sure to have the camera close because you are going to need it tonight!

7. Gin

Put up your dukes, let's get down to it. This friend likes fights. Maybe with the wall or the roommates. My favorite is when they try to pick fights with the bartender and then get everyone thrown out of the bar.