To The Person Coming Back to Jesus

To The Person Coming Back to Jesus

He does love you and He will forgive you!

797
To The Person Coming Back to Jesus
Hillsong Church

I went to church with my Meme almost every Sunday morning. I loved going to Sunday School and hanging out with my friends at church, learning about Jesus. As the years went by, I realized that I was moving farther and farther away from God. I noticed that I was taking wrong turns and going to the opposite path that God wanted me to take.

I wanted to tell you guys, that it's okay. It's okay to mess up sometimes and ask God to forgive you. Now I don't mean make mistakes on purpose for Him to forgive you, but everyone messes up. I sin and mess up every single day and probably every hour. We sin without even realizing it. You can always ask God to forgive you, but don't make decisions based of being forgiven by Him.

I know that a lot of times I always wonder why God forgives me so many times and that I sometimes take for granted what He does for me. I take advantage of being able to pray sometimes. I used to pray for the material things, but now I just ask him for a good day tomorrow. The more I pray to Him, the stronger my prayers become. I pray for my friends, my family, people I don't even know, and even for Him to help me have a safe drive every time I get in my car. He does listen, I promise.

I started to feel this tug on my heart about two months ago, that I needed to come back to Him and make some life changes. I kept feeling the need to sit down and talk with God a lot during the day. I started trying to learn more and more about Jesus and all the blessings he gives me. I used take for granted waking up in the morning or having a bed to sleep in. Now, I wake up and pray in the morning for all waking up and living another day and I lay down at night and while I pray I pray for my bed I get to sleep in.

Since I have moved I have been so excited about going to these Christian bookstores and actually going to a church that I know is based around God. I cannot wait to get back into church and see all of the positive faces and hear the word of God. I can't wait to see all the positive changes God does for me. I know that I will be blessed beyond compare no matter the outcome.

I know that I still make mistakes and I still sin, but I know that Jesus still loves me. He loves me regardless of my mistakes, my flaws, and my strengths. He loves me because He made me, and he's not done yet. He is still working on me every single day and helping me to become a better, Godly woman. I am so happy to have such a great God that loves me and will love me forever.

I felt Jesus tug on my heart today and I felt that He called on me today to write this article. I know it's been long but Jesus spoke to me and I answered. I am so thankful for all of my blessings and for everything that He does for me!

I cannot wait to turn my life around and get back on the track that God has planned for me. If you are struggling, pray to Him. Go to the alter at church and just talk. Ask someone to pray with you, or start reading your bible. You can make that positive change if you just ask God to help you and give you guidance.

God will always answer you, maybe in a way you don't expect it. Don't try to find the answer, He will show you. Love Him and respect Him. Do the things you know he would approve of and live your life through Him. Start making the positive changes instead of the negatives you make everyday. I promise you will see a difference in your life if you just talk to Him.