10 Perks Of Having A Big

10 Perks Of Having A Big

They're your soulmate, mother, and best friend all in one.

28
10 Perks Of Having A Big
Vanessa Gryzboski

What's better than Christmas, Easter, and your birthday combined? For all the girls out there in a sorority, getting your Big Sis is arguably better than all three of those holidays.

If you're anything like me, joining a sorority is one of the best decisions I've ever made, and being able to eventually call 30+ girls my "sisters" is such a life-changing experience. Don't get me wrong, you love each and every one of them, but there's one girl that you bond with better than the rest. It's like finding your soulmate. This girl becomes your go-to for everything, from advice to a cute "going out" outfit for a Friday night.

Having someone that doubles as your bestie and your mom definitely has its perks. To all the Bigs out there, we are so lucky to have you in our lives, and we can't imagine life without our lifelong dancing partner.

If you are lucky enough to love your Big as much as I love mine, then this one is for you. Here are 10 perks of having a Big Sis in your sorority.

1. They act like your real mom.

2. But a cool mom.

3. They're protective of their little cub.

4. But double as your BFF

5. And are always your go-to wingman.

6. You're basically the same person.

7. You can share clothes-- it's like an endless supply of sorority apparel.

8. You found someone that you always needed in your life, sometimes wondering how you could've survived the last 18 years without them?

9. They aren't afraid to tell you when you screwed up.

10. They become the sister you always wanted.