21 Pick Up Lines Perfect For Each College Major
popular

If only picking a major was as easy to choose as a pickup line.

29860
pixabay

Have a few tinder matches but don't know how to start the conversation? Thankfully, pick up lines still aren't dead. So, here are a few major-specific pick up lines that may not guarantee a message back, but it is worth a shot.

1.Communications and Journalism

"If you were words on a page, you would be fine print."

2. Education

"Did you read Dr. Suess as a kid, because green eggs and damn."

3. Engineering and Computer Programming

"Are you a power button because you turn me on"

4. Retail and Fashion

"Do you know what this shirt is made of? Boyfriend material."

5. Hospitality and Tourism

"Have you checked in yet, because I've been check-in you out all day."

6. Exercise Science

"Are you on the treadmill, because I'm inclined to ask you out."

7. Accounting and Finance

"Are you a bank loan because you got my interest."

8. Business

"I would be happy to be your human resource."

9. History

"I must be related to Ben Franklin. I've just discovered some electricity between us."

10. Science

"Do you have 11 protons, because you're sodium fine."

11. Foreign Language

"Are you a tower because Eiffel for you"

12. Nursing

"Did you damage my cerebellum? Because I'm falling all over the place for you."

13. Public Health

"I'm not an organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart."

14. Mathematics

"I heard you're good at algebra, you can replace my X without asking Y."

15. Theater

"Are you my lines? Because I'll never forget you."

16. Psychology

"Baby you light up my world like my primary visual cortex."

17. Criminology

"Somebody call the cops because it's got to be illegal to look that good!"

18. Interior Design

"Are your eyes Ikea because I'm lost in them"

19. English

"Charles Dickens might have given you 'Great Expectations' but I can meet them."

20. Sports Management

"Do you play soccer? Because you're a keeper!"

21. Political Science

"If you were a president, you'd be babe-raham lincoln."