The Pep Talk You Need To Get Through The Rest Of The Semester

Finals are here and we need to start studying.

56
YouTube

The last weeks of school are finally here and quickly approaching. We need to finish strong. For some of you, this might be your last semester. Others might only have one semester left. Some might have just completed their first semester of college ever!

Then there's the rest like me, who are somewhere else along the line. Regardless of where you are, you need to finish this semester strong and I am here to give you that encouragement.

There's a bunch of things you might have to do: papers, studying, projects. Take a little time out of each day and do it so it doesn't pile up and, before you know it, there will be only a couple finals left! If you need help, go to your professor's office hours and don't be afraid to ask for it; it's never too late.

Especially if you haven't been doing as good as you wanted to, this is the time to ask questions and get the help you should have been getting all semester long.

Take responsibility for yourself.

One of the things I always, always, always do is hand in my work on time. I have a lot of work to do within the next week and I would rather hand it in on time and take time out of my days to make sure it's handed in on time instead of handing in something bad and late.

This is all about time management.

Time is to your advantage right now, so do everything you can before it is too late. It's only a few more weeks, then we're done. Then you'll have your freedom and can binge watch Netflix all you want, stay up late playing video games, and do whatever you feel you want to do.

Until then, you must stay focused and you must do well, finishing strong. Your professor will remember if you get your act together, you'll get those participation points.

This is a pep talk for me just as much as for any of you. We need to get the work done, put in the time and effort, and then finally school will be over!