People You Meet At Parties

People You Meet At Parties

Which type are you?

38
People You Meet At Parties
Taylor Moore

Sure, we're all different. We're all individuals, but walk into any college party, and somehow we all fit into a certain stereotype. So sit back, relax, and figure out which ones you and your friends are.

The dancing queen.

The dancing queen (or king) has the undying need to bust a move. They are attracted to any and all elevated surfaces -- tables, bars, mantles. You can bet they'll be be off the ground five minutes into the party, flailing their limbs in a uncontrollable fashion that vaguely resembles dancing.

The lyric wizard.

This person knows just about every word to every song, and has the need to sing (or scream) along to all of them. You may have not even known that they like to sing, but put a few drinks in them and they suddenly become the fourth member of the Jonas Brothers. They know the words to everything, from singing the trumpet section of "Love Yourself" to belting out "Piano Man" at the end of the night.

The beer pong duo.

This pair will be occupying the BP table all night. Of course they will be kicking butt and taking names, defeating any challengers that come their way, but we all know they definitely practice in their spare time. Beer pong may not be in the Olympics, but if it was, you could bet these two would commence training immediately.

The best friends.

These two never go anywhere without each other. They are always by each other's side on the dance floor or in the bathroom. They are practically inseparable! They'd probably be having a blast even if they were the only two at the party.

The black-out drunk one.

The party literally just started and they have already lost their ability to function like a normal human. Honestly, they're probably still drunk from last weekend. It's still a mystery to us all how they managed to stumble from the pre-game to the actual party.

The sober one.

They might be the sober sister, the designated driver, or simply, not in the mood for a shindig. They might be annoyed because they are one of the few who aren't turning up. But even though they might not be under the influence themselves, they can still enjoy the shenanigans going on around them and remember them the next day! This one is definitely me. (Hi, Mom and Dad!)

The one who's drunk after one beer.

Probably a freshman who hasn't had the time to build up their tolerance. They should probably either stop being irritating or go home. We get it, you're so drunk.

The mom.

This is the backbone of your friend group. Sure, she goes out and has a good time, enjoys some of Franzia's finest, but when one of her friends needs her, she's got their back. She'll walk you home so you're safe, or hold your hair when you hurl. Always remember to thank her in the morning.

The fighter.

No one really knows why this person feels the need to pick an argument or get all confrontational. Most people wish they would either find their chill, or stop coming.

The stoner.

This person can kind of fly under the radar. They certainty don't make a scene or attract attention like the dancing queen or the fighter. Most of the time they're just kicking back and giggling in the corner.

The crier.

Usually a girl. No one knows why they're crying. They don't even know why they're crying.

The one who falls asleep.

Probably a crossover of the blackout and the stoner. They don't bring much to the party other than maybe some vomit. The mom always checks to make sure they're just sleeping and not unconscious.

The couple that's all over each other.

As much as we all love your public display of affection, either go get a room or keep it PG for the kids.