Surround Yourself With People That Feel Like Sunshine

Your people are out there, you just have to find them.

274
Three women laughing

They say you are who you surround yourself with, but I never noticed how true that was until I started spending more time with people who feel like sunshine.

Our friends have such an impact on us. From the things we say, to the clothes we wear, how we act and even what we eat. We are all so susceptible to the influences of those around us, so surround yourself with people who make you feel good.

True friendships are something so special, but they don't happen overnight. Friendships, like relationships, take time to develop so don't get discouraged if you haven't found "your people".

Though I've never had trouble making friends, I didn't feel like I truly found my people until almost a year ago.

They came into my life when I was struggling and saved me from myself without even knowing it. They're the ones I can call at all hours of the night and they're the people I want to tell everything to.

They make the bad times good and the good times great.

They showed me what being a friend really means. Their endless support gives me strength and with them behind me, I feel like there's nothing I can't do.

They are my sunshines.

The people that make you genuinely smile and laugh uncontrollably are the people you should be around!

Seek out friendships with people that make you feel like family.

Find people that call you immediately when you say you're having a bad day.

Find people that lighten your load by adding onto theirs.

Find people that listen even when they don't know what to say.

Find people that feel like home. Find people that feel like sunshine.