15 Students You're Unfortunately Going To Run Into

This is one wild place.

669
Wikimedias Common

High school is basically the weirdest place in the world. It's an influx of all of the humanity's best, worst, and in-between. And while there's no way to predict for sure all of the freaks you'll meet, here's just 15 you either know or will know.

1. The Stoners

Some of them are problematic; some of them aren't. They're quite the wide range, but they always have a dead look in their eyes, make a lot of inappropriate jokes and like to play card games.

2. The Geeks

Put your second generation Macbook Pro-Gameboy fusion away, Daniel. No one wants to watch Naruto with you.

3. Football Players

At my school, we used to have a dance studio. It's been turned into a weight room, but they kept the mirrors. So now every time you pass the room, it smells like sweat and testosterone while shirtless guys stare at themselves, flexing to prove their heterosexuality.

4. Every Other Sport

We get it, you're tired, and you hate your coach. If you hate it so much, quit. But you won't because if you do then you won't have anything to complain about to others.

5. Hype Beasts

No, I will not scream at this pep rally because I do not care about school spirit. Go away, I have a headache.

6. Vape Nation

While I thank you for smelling like candy or fruit as opposed to smelling like a chemical fire like the stoners, please stop juuling in the bathroom; I just want to pee.

7. AP Students

Sweetie, please take a nap and have some green tea, you're stressing me out. See number one for more help on relaxing.

8. Freshman

If you're a freshman and you're thinking, "Oh, I'm not that bad!" then trust me. You are. Someday you'll look back on yourself during these times and wish you were never born.

9. Phone Ninjas

Often football players or hype beasts, these people have their phones surgically attached to their hands and somehow never get caught.

10. Teacher's Pet

Buddy, literally everyone but the teacher is perfectly aware that you're just mooching for a better grade or for your phone back.

11. Kinky Kids

No, I would not like to hear about your weekend. Go sit with someone else before I catch something.

12. Theater Kids

Stop screaming at me to buy tickets to see you play the That One Background Character in the school play. I don't even know you.

13. The Orchestra Kids

They constantly feel like their under attack, and they're not entirely wrong. Need to see number one to relax as well.

14. Band Kids

Like orchestra Kids except way more annoying and permanently stuck in the freshman phase.

15. Has Their Own Car And Everyone Knows It

Hey buddy, you're 10 minutes late, and you have Chik-Fil-A. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.