Types Of People on St Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day Is Coming Up, Do You Have Your Green On?

Don't get pinched.

11
https://unsplash.com/photos/P2fRnPdh_pA

March 17th is around the corner. Some people love St. Pats that after Valentine's day they rush to the stores to find green. Others don't give three hoots about St. Pats that they refuse to wear green. Then the majority of us...have to find green in the back of our closets or stores so we won't get pinched. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you: how much green do you have?

25% Green: I Wear It So I Won't Get Pinched

You just brought green at the store for the holiday so you can throw it out in the trash after the holiday. St Pat's is still isn't a cup of tea for you but forget it, you're wearing green so your friends won't roast and pinch you. You plan to do the usual, run errands. However, your friends drag you to a St. Pat's party and you decide to go.

50% Green: It's A Holiday, So I'll Wear It For Good Luck

https://us.shein.com/Slim-Fitted-One-Shoulder-Bodysuit-p-566526-cat-1882.html

St. Patrick's Day is an excuse for you to go out on the "only" times you go out: Halloween, St. Pat's, and Gameday (and if you're Greek your socials). You got this cute number from your favorite store, and you're excited to flaunt it to the people of your college town. It's just a holiday, why not celebrate it?

75% Green: You Wear Green Because It's A Must

https://www.partycity.com/light-up-shamrock-necklace-764116.html

partycity6.scene7.com

You've been preparing for a really cute St. Pat's outfit and have plans to turn up on the day of. You're also prepared to pinch everyone who is not wearing green. You're wearing green like you should.

100% Green: Can St. Patty's Be Everyday?

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

You eat, breathe, and sleep St. Pat's. It's not like you're anticipating Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras because an all-green outfit is your highest priority. You're the crazy friend who is FORCING all of us to go out on St. Pat's like we don't have other plans to go to. You're probably going to survive March 17th (or not).

So how you're feelin' about St. Patrick's Day. Are you head-to-toe green, wearing a pinch of it, or you're not for it at all?