People Are Like Flowers: They Can Bloom Beautifully

Just like flowers who bloom into their final form, people do the same as they grow in life.

21595
Deshow

It's springtime once again! This is the time when all of the flowers that have once died from winter weather are now reborn and risen from the ground. The baby stage, or buds as they are called, finally start to bloom and now are in their full grown, beautiful, true flower forms, or final forms. Look at that beautiful flower; it has really grown and shown its true colors. When you see a flower's true colors come out, it a true vision of art. I say it really reminds me of how similar flowers are to people! We both go through some sort of blooming process. Yes, it may not be the same kind of process, but it has the same end result: something beautiful! Just as flowers bloom into their final forms, we as people have the ability to grow and bloom into our final forms, or better worded, our true selves. There are some people who believe they can’t grow or they don’t have the ability to bloom into something more, but that isn’t true. We all have the power to bloom into something beautiful!

Some blooming processes take more time than others, so be patience. Sometimes the ones that take the longest to bloom end up being the most beautiful or strongest. You may not think that this is true, but it is, trust me! To me the process of growing or blooming is the most beautiful process to ever happen to someone! Think about it! This person is going through the process in which they shed all their fear of change and are preparing to go where they have never gone before. It’s not like they are changing themselves completely or just becoming a different person! Oh no! That’s not the case at all. It’s more of growing into a person that you feel more comfortable being than the one you are now! For example, if a person is in the baby stages of blooming, they are still closed off, unsure of who they are and who they want to be. Like a little bud beginning its journey into a flower, people are beginning their journey as well. Like the flower bed, young people need help. They need to be watched, taken care of and guided.

So now begins the blooming process. This little flower starts to slowly open up its petals to the world. The same is with people. When in this process, we start to learn and open up to more people, not shying away from others. We begin doing things and getting involved in things that we would have never thought of doing before like trying out for the school play, meeting someone new, going out for a new job, or leaving our comfort zone. In time we learn the most important thing is to not be afraid of being yourself or being afraid to show the true you! It's not caring about what others think or say about you.

After going through all that you finally have the power to bloom! You can now become the person you always wanted to be, but was too scared to in the beginning. You did it! You gather up all your courage and bloom! So yay for you! You finally bloom! You no longer feel like you are hiding from the world. Now you are showing the world how beautiful you really are! You are no longer the little bud, but a beautiful flower who is about to leave their mark on this world. Just like a flower in its finishing form, it shows its beauty to all no matter how it looks. It still continues to shine just like you! Now go out there and be the best you that you can be! You see we're not so different from the flowers here on earth. We both bloom into such beautiful things that make this world even more amazing!