The 11 Types Of People You See Out At College Bars

11 Types Of People You See At College Bars, Even If You Don't Remember Them The Next Day

Frat boys, frat boys everywhere.

185
Kaylee Clever

I turned twenty-one years old in April, which means I've enjoyed a few too many nights at the bars in my college town. If there's one thing I've learned over these past few months is that while you might not always see the same faces, you always see the same types people.

1. The Screamer

Usually found in a group of women, this person is ALWAYS down to keep drinking, and needs everybody in the room to know it.

2. "Moneybags"

AKA, the guy buying everyone drinks. Can't even imagine how much his tab is running for...

3. The Model

In a crowd, there are always the girls who love the camera in their face. And I guess I can't blame them because their pictures are always aesthetically pleasing on Insta. *Double tap*

4. Double Fisters

A drink in each hand means there is absolutely no time to waste. It's time to party.

5. The Photographer

With every great model, comes an even better photographer. This person is always snapping pics of the night for everyone to look back on in the morning, especially when they don't remember the night before.

6. The Flirt

That guy making weird looks at you from across the bar, and that girl laughing and touching a guy's arm to get a free drink. We've seen it all before.

7. The Girl Crying In The Bathroom

This is absolutely the most stereotypical person that you will see in a bar. No further explanation needed.

8. The Dancer

So drunk, much dance. They tear up the dance floor as if no one is watching. This is me when I go out, #noshame.

9. The Singer

Singing the lyrics turns into screaming the words to every single song. Somebody get them a microphone, stat.

10. Frat boys

LOTS of beer, dress shirts, crew socks. Sound familiar?

11. The Non-Drinker

Definitely doesn't like the taste of alcohol. Definitely likes to party.

Personally, I'm definitely a hard mix between the singer and the dancer. Next time you're out at the bars, take notice of the different people you see. You might be surprised as to how common this list can apply to you!