These Songs Will Bring Life To You This Winter

These 7 Pentatonix Songs Will Bring Life To You This Winter Season

Pentatonix is such a unique group because it's not you average pop group nor your boring choir group.

2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAMzAIH12yc

We all know the Pentatonix by now and how phenomenal of an a capella group they are. They are amazing because they sing popular songs but have a distinct sound that is nothing like pop singers or choir singers. If you haven't heard some of these songs of theirs I HIGHLY recommend it. It will bring life to you this winter when you might not be feeling so alive.

"Hallelujah"

You love this song from the movie "Shrek," but the Pentatonix hit it out of the park with this one. Their chords are on FIRE and their dynamics are phenomenal.

"Sweater Weather"

This song is just super unique and being the musically aware person I am, the way they are positioned when they sing in the music video makes for a great presentation.

"Making Christmas"

If you are the one who doesn't quite love Christmas, but love The Nightmare Before Christmas, you HAVE to listen to this song. They execute this song so well and the music video is pretty amazing in itself!

"Carol Of The Bells"

It's a great upbeat song that is fun to sing along to! Plus, who doesn't love this classic song?

"Mary Did You Know"

Once again, this is just an awesome Pentatonix song. It will bring all the feels to you whether you believe in the Christmas story or not.

"That's Christmas To Me"

Again, their chords are tight in this song. But the real amazing thing here is the music video. It is the most adorable video ever as they relate it to their lives and what Christmas actually means to each of them. Just go watch this music video already.

"Deck The Halls"

Lastly, this is yet another classic that they seamlessly perform. It's another perfect one to sing along to with a little more upbeat feel than the original. There is also a bunch of spectacular embellishments that make it a slight variation.