A Day In The Life Of A Penn Stater

A Day In The Life Of A Penn Stater

Taking you through a day in my life as a sophomore studying premedicine at Penn State.

27
A Day In The Life Of A Penn Stater

Ever wonder what a day in the life of a Penn State student is like? More specifically, are you curious about how a student in the Eberly College of Science manages their time in a single day? Well, here I am to walk you through a typical day in my life. From going to class, to working part time, and to everything in between — I am here to inform you!

1. Wake up at 8 a.m.

2. Put in my contacts, brush my teeth, fix my hair, eat a small breakfast, and apply some light makeup.

3. Head out of my apartment by 8:30 a.m.

4. Walk to my 9:05 a.m. class, which happens to be Nutrition 251.

5. Take notes, participate in class, and leave for my next class, which is HPA 101, at 9:55 a.m.

6. Arrive at HPA 101, and repeat the same process as in Nutrition 251.

7. Leave at 11:00 a.m., and walk up to Chemistry 210 (Organic Chemistry).

8. Once again, repeat the same process as before. In Organic Chemistry, however, we may use model kits and more interesting ways of learning that day.

9. Walk to the HUB or downtown to grab a quick lunch during my one class period break.

10. Make my way to Biology 220L, which is my last class of the day, at 1:25 p.m.

11. Finish up taking notes for the class, and walk back downtown to my apartment.

12. Begin to complete my homework at my apartment with my two other roommates. One of them is also a premedicine major!

13. Change into my work attire.

14. Quickly catch the bus that drops me off at work on campus.

15. Complete a four hour shift as a student supervisor.

16. Either catch the bus back to my apartment or walk home. I usually miss this bus and end up walking for some extra exercise!

17. Return to my apartment and exercise. Change up the exercises based on the day!

18. Attend a club meeting, usually for a THON organization.

19. Return to my apartment once again.

20. Complete my homework, and begin to study for upcoming exams.

21. Take a shower, remove my contact lenses, and settle down for the night.

22. Watch TikTok before I fall asleep, just like most college students!