10 Locally-Run College Merch Shops All Penn Staters Need To Check Out

Keep your school spirit alive, even though things look a different this year.

91

Even though you won't be sporting your lion ears and cropped Penn State hoodies at Beaver Stadium this fall, you can never have enough college gear. And in 2020, there is no shortage of places to buy trendy merch. This list combines classic Penn State institutions with the hottest online tailgate shops to make sure you get the best shopping experience possible.

1. Local State College Businesses

To start off, here is your reminder to support local State College businesses! Head downtown and go to classics like Lion's Pride, The Family Clothesline, McLanahan's Penn State Room and more for an array of apparel.

2. Nittany Outlet: Discount Penn State Apparel

3. ByGabby

4. LoJo Bands

5. Creative Jawns

6. Cabins and Quads

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

7. Go State Designs

Tip: Follow @gostatedesigns on Instagram, and turn on their post notifications to get notified on new upcycled pieces!

8. Snipped and Styled

9. Snipped by Steph

10. Shirts by Soph