Pen and Paper.

Pen and Paper.

Read these now, learn from them later.

60
Pen and Paper.
Sarah

Having gone through my fair share of heartache, I’ve learned that sometimes the only way that you can express your true feelings, is by writing them down. The pen and paper on which you express you utter most inner and raw emotions allows you on some level to feel closure. But in order to heal, and move on from the dark cloud that becomes your mind is to learn not only from your pain, but the pain of others. Feeling the despair, or joy, or love from someone else's lives makes you realize that yes, you are not alone, and that we all to some extent reach a point in our lives where we are a mess of beautifully tragic words on paper.

I’ve read, and written quite a few works of art that for me depict what it is like to live in today’s world. A world that is full of love and hate. A world that is filled to the brink, of terror, joy, passion and pain. And in this moment, I want you too as well to read what we are.

About a thing called Love.

"There is a place in the heart that
will never be filled
a space
and even during the
best moments
and
the greatest times
times
we will know it
we will know it
more than
ever
there is a place in the heart that
will never be filled
and
we will wait
and
wait
in that space."
--No Help for that, Charles Bukowski

About a thing called Strength.

"i am water
soft enough
to offer life
tough enough
to drown it away" --Rupi Kaur

About a thing called Pain.

"Sometimes my
words
become a pile of broken glass
they do no come out
without hurting;
dripping blood
and i forget
how to speak." - Difficulty, Noor Unnahar

About a thing called Growth.

"...So keep calling me crazy 'cause I never learned
you should stop loving fire because you got burned
Now it feels like I'm living some sick deja vu
Like the answers were there when I started into you..." -Ryn Weaver

About a thing called being broken.

"The loneliest moment in someones life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly." F.Scott Fitzgerald

About a thing called life.

"It always shocked me when I realized I wasn't the only person in the world who thought and felt such strange and awful things." -John Green, Looking for Alaska

About a thing called Living.

" I wanted to stay locked away from the pain and destruction.
I didn’t want to be strong.
I didn’t want to be the ‘smart girl’.
I was so very tired.
I just wanted it all to be over." - Ruta Sepetys, Salt to the Sea

And after you have read these I hope you pick up the pen and paper. Go and write, write about what he did, write about the sky or how it feels to be in love with the one person that you will never have. Put the twisted radiant words on paper so that someone else can learn and know what you know now.

And then send them to me, I want to learn too.