Time and Patience Can Heal Just About Anything
Education

Patience and Time Can Heal Just About Anything

Giving yourself time and patience to heal and focus on the person that really matters can just about heal anything you need it to.

76
Personal Image

Time and Patience.

A difficult subject to think about in a world where it is nonstop and we are always on the move. Not just the students in college, but everyone in the world. Days come and go, speeding past, and before you know it, there are only 4 more weeks of the semester or only 12 more weeks until 4th of July. We, as humans, feel like time does not slow down and that we are constantly on the move for the next big thing to happen to us. But what would happen if we just sat down and relaxed? Thought about everything going on in our lives and just let it go?

To start off, we would probably feel more anxious because we would feel like there was something we need to be doing, no matter how big or small the task is. Some might even begin to make up a task that doesn't exist, just to say they don't have time to relax and focus on what is important. If we would just allow ourselves to slow down and focus on our own mind and body, people would be in better health and better mental health. Knowing that you can theoretically have all the time in the world to treat oneself to better, whether that be mentally or physically, it can all make a difference in the long run. Humans need to allow themselves time for their bodies to heal, whether that be from physical pain or emotional love. They need time to heal and find themselves again.

Find the person they once were before everything happened, good and bad. Time can do amazing things but we need to follow the process; which yes, will take a while and will feel like you are falling into the dark hole faster than you are coming up to the bright light of hope. But just know, it is all worth it in the end. Time and patience may seem impossible because of the world we live in, but it is possible when you really know you need and want it. The funny thing about time and patience is we all have it; we just don't all know how to use it correctly. I guess that is part of what makes us human though; not knowing when the best time to follow our guts and do what needs to be done to better ourselves.

Most humans want to help everyone else in the world, but when it comes to helping themselves, they suddenly don't have enough time anymore. Fixing and helping others becomes easier than fixing ourselves.