17 Thoughts Normal College Kids Have Towards The Girl Eating Obnoxiously LOUD In The Computer Lab
Education

Why, of all things celery.. WHY?

120

Sometimes I don't want to have to wear headphones while typing up a paper.

I'd much rather listen to my peers typing away around me. But this time, I regretted the fact that I didn't bring my headphones with me. For whatever ridiculous reason you decided to eat celery, DIRECTLY behind me in an empty computer lab, I will never understand.

Here is the inner dialog normal college kids have when you choose to do this:

Did you miss the "no eating or drinking sign"

Okay it's just chips we will be fine, maybe this person will eat like 5 and I won't have to listen to it anymore

Oh my gosh why do you crunch soooo loud.

Can you like eat in the hallway please

Okay now I lost all train of thought for this paper

This is absolutely rude

Maybe if I sign loud enough they'll stop

SIGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Nope, they don't care

These must be really crunchy chips

Ugh I just want to focus

Why didn't I bring my headphones

Okay maybe if I walk back to the printer and glare they'll stop eating

Oh. My. Goodness. It's not chips. IT'S CELERY.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO EAT CELERY IN THE COMPUTER LAB

THERE IS NO ONE ELSE IN HERE, SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE

Fine, I can't take the crunching anymore. I'll leave.

If you have ever been in the computer lab, library or even a public place trying to work on homework or study and some obnoxious person is chewing loudly or crunching loudly you can totally relate to this frustration. Moral of the story, don't eat celery in the computer lab. Be courteous to those around you!