When it comes to relationships, we all want to present the best version of ourselves. Perfection is a goal many of us strive for, but can never achieve. Furthermore, it is unfair to expect this unattainable perfection from your partner. Acceptance of their whole selves, mistakes and all, is the purest form of love you can show. Despite being flawed humans, there are things we unknowingly do that allow for an even greater appreciation for each other. Here is a list of the small qualities "perfect partners" have that make hearts flutter and hugs tighten.
1) Mature, but still fun.
2) Open and vulnerable.
3) Honest with others and you.
4) Optimistic and able to see the good.
5) Eyes light up when talking about passions.
6) Supportive of dreams.
7) Remembers the little things.
8) Keeps your secrets.
9) Capable of deep and meaningful conversations.
10) Aware and knowledgeable of current events.
11) Lifts people up, instead of tearing them down.
12) Fights the problem, not the person.
13) Is a shoulder to cry on during stressful times.
14) Realistic, but fantastical.
15) Loves to serve and help others.
16) Never pressures anything; patient.
17) Allows space when needed.
18) Shares the umbrella.
19) Interested in what you have to say.
20) Has other friends that they care about.
21) Sees the value in each person.
23) Loves family.
24) Romantic without having to be asked.
25) Shamelessly sings in the car, even if awful.
26) Notices a change in appearance, like a new haircut.
27) Takes care of you when you're under the weather.
28) Makes you a better person.
29) Has a personality.
30) Knows how to make you feel better when you're sad.