We Are All Part Of His Story, Even Though We Don't Know The Ending

Having faith in something does not always mean you can see it.

259

Just because you can't see something does not mean you shouldn't believe. People always say that seeing is believing, which is true, but that is not the case here.

You do not have to believe in God, but almost all of us believe in something much greater than us.

Some of those things we may actually be able to see, but in the case of God, we cannot.

The word, "faith," simply means that we put all of our trust into God, and trust that he will lead us to our true happiness. Many people say that they believe in God, but the biggest problem we have as human beings is since we cannot see Him, we do not fully trust His plan.

It does make it much harder to put all of your trust into something you have never even seen, but that is where the power of prayer comes into play. God hears and answers all of our prayers. Sometimes, He answers them in a different way than we expected, but they always get answered.

It is crazy to us that something can be so powerful and almighty, but think of the person you are today. Think of how many obstacles you conquered to turn you into the person you are today.

Whenever I am going through a hard time, I think to myself, that this is exactly where God intended for me to be.

The challenges we face are all part of the journey as we follow God into eternal life. The hard times we go through are meant to make us stronger, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Life would be so boring if we didn't have to work for anything.

No one would become smarter or stronger if that were the way life worked. The next time something bad happens to us, we need to remember that it isn't the end of the world, and the power of prayer can work miracles.

Seeing is not always believing.