15 Moods Of College Students During Finals Week, As Told By 'Parks And Rec'

"Everything hurts and I'm dying."

164

It's that time of year again.....and no, unfortunately, I'm not talking about Christmas.

If you're currently a student in college, you're probably going through hell right about now because finals week is here, the moment we've all been dreading since midterms ended.

The stress of having to study for multiple exams while also trying to get done all those essays and projects for every class is overwhelming, but luckily for us, these scenes from "Parks and Recreation" describe exactly what we are feeling during this god-awful week:

1. Oh, this is bad. 

When you save all of your assignments until the last minute:

2. I'm not cranky

Mood after spending five hours staring at your blank google doc of the essay you can't figure out how to start.

3. I have no idea what I'm doing

Basically how we feel after turning in every single project and assignment.

4. And I'm always tired

*gets a whole three hours of sleep per night*

5. I'm dead

Before, during, and after finals:

6. I'll be fine

It's fine, we're fine.......right?

7. Everything hurts and I'm dying

Me too, Leslie.

8. I'm going to lose it!

Yup!

9. Nervous breakdown

Too. Many. Essays.

10. 100 years in hell

Are the words "college" and "hell" synonymous? Maybe so...

11. I'm going to type every word I know

Trying to meet the word count on an essay like:

12. This is a nightmare

Looking over all the work you did before turning it in:

13. I'm just gonna leave early and go home

An early winter break? Don't mind if I do!

14. Adulting

Gotta keep that GPA up.

15. Too much responsibility 

Us @ all finals in general.