What makes my parents special!

What makes my parents special!

Special Parents

18718
What makes my parents special!

My parents are truly the best people put in this world. Yes, I know everyone thinks their parents are the bomb.com, but my parents truly are. They are so special. I honestly feel like God had put every goodness into them when they were created. Before you dismiss my claim hear me out. Here are ten reasons why my parents beat any others.

1. They are kindhearted!

My parents are the kind of parents that invite my friends over to spend the night with them. The kind of parents that overfeed my friends and won't take a "no" for a reason. The people who always see the best in people and all situations. The kind of individuals that put everyone and everything first to make the world a better place.

2. They have sacrificed so much!

They both left everything and everyone they were familiar with to bring my sister and me to America to receive an education. They knew if they kept us in Somalia we wouldn't reach the heights they knew we were capable of achieving. They left family, friends, 24/7 beautiful weather, and a place where they were accepted 100% without an image. To come to the world where they were outsiders just so my sister and I could get a quality education.

3. They are smart!

Whenever I think, I am like hella smart and know more than my parents I am always proved wrong. They aren't rude about it or anything, but they just simply let me have my fit before they put me back in my place. I am pretty sure they know just about everything. I have never asked them a question they didn't know the answer to. Now, that is super impressive.

4. They provide for me!

Growing up I never knew that when my parents didn't buy me something it wasn't because they hated me. It was either because they couldn't afford it or because I didn't need it. They have provided me with food and shelter. Here I am 20 years later, and they are still providing for me. Now they have the additional costs of paying for my college.

5. They encourage me!

I have never met anyone who supports me as much as my parents do. They are always giving me the encouragement I carve for. They tell me to ignore what the haters say and do what I want to do. They think I am capable of anything and everything and that makes me believe that I am actually capable of anything and everything.

6. They give me hope!

There have been so many times where I was slowly losing hope. Times where I didn't think there was any hope. But there were my parents always giving me hope and letting me know that the grass is greener on the other side and that the sun will shine through the clouds eventually. They told me never to lose hope because that is the only thing one can truly control.

7. They listen to me!

You might think this is a weird reason, but you wouldn't think that if you knew how just how much I talk. My mouth is constantly moving, and their ears are always open. They listen and let me speak to my heart's content. They hear what I have to say which means the absolute world to me.

8. They forgive me!

They have always forgiven me. They have forgiven me for breaking my mom's favorite plate to being late to curfew. They have always had the heart to overlook my shortcomings and forgive me without missing a beat.

9. They guide me!

They have had such an integral part in who I am today. They have helped me pick a religion that I love with all my heart. They have told me to take the high road and never mistreat any creation of the Lord. I am who I am of them in every way.

10. They love me unconditionally!

They don't want anything from me. They accept for everything that I am flaws and all. They give me love and support without wanting anything in return.

I told you my parents are the bomb.com. They are the best parents anyone could ask for. The kind of people you would never replace even if you had the choice to replace them with the Obamas. They are the perfect parents for me.

Thanks to God for the gift that is my parents!!