Paper Trails - "Reinvented"

Paper Trails - "Reinvented"

Rockville Locals, Paper Trails, release their debut album, "Reinvented".

5
Paper Trails - "Reinvented"
Paper Trails

Paper Trails is an amazing local band straight out of Rockville, MD. The acoustic duo came together back in 2014 and have been going strong ever since. On December 2nd, The band released their debut album, "Reinvented". The debut album is beautifully done. "Reinvented" has a raw angsty feel with an acoustic punk sound. Paper Trails reminds me a lot of This Wild Life, both extremely talented acts.

Each song pulls you in, and anyone can truly connect with the duo as each song is something that we have all dealt with at one point or another. Songs like "Reinvented", "Rise and Fall", and "Mother" can capture anyone's attention and keep them returning for more. You can pick up the album on their new website, listed down below!

http://www.papertrailsacoustic.com/

https://www.facebook.com/PaperTrailsMD/

https://papertrailsmd.bandcamp.com/